Red M390 PM2 dropping 7/17

Very true. I apologize, things could be worse in life than not getting a knife.
After a short breather, I realize it's not being done on purpose and in the grand
scheme of things, we all have it pretty good if this is what "ruins" a day.
And Alberta's heart grew three sizes that day... :D

tumblr_inline_ogrhl2Ehfx1s1m2v2_540.gif

Just kidding. All good. We are all definitely sharing in the disappointment.

I’m just happy I don’t work at DLT today. Lots of angry people all over the interwebs.

One comment for @Jordan@DLT in the spirit of preventing similar frustrations in the future:

I wasn’t tracking this drop. I’m not a fan of non-traditional knives at all, much less limited-run Spydercos.

Nevertheless, when I received a text notification that the drop was going to happen during my lunch break, I thought...what the heck, maybe I’ll try to pick one up and see if I’m missing something.

I’m sure I’m not the only person that visited the site out of casual interest and contributed to the problem.

If it were I don't think it would say "Coming Soon". My guess is that their website still can't handle transactions.

If it were I don't think it would say "Coming Soon". My guess is that their website still can't handle transactions.

This is where I'm landing as well. "Sold Out" seems more logical if in fact it's sold out.

Nice of you to show up 12 years later to make your first post!

Really, it's a knife. From this thread, you'd think the world was coming to an end.... Jordan @ DLT is one of the straight shooters here. Yall need to back off and give the guy some slack. It's not like he's doing this on purpose. All sold out?? Wah, wah, wah...

Jordan/DLT, this comment will not be very popular around here. But there is a simple way to fix this: when you re-release, just increase the price by 20 bucks. Capitalism 101.

Back