1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Red M390 PM2 dropping 7/17

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by NateHodge, Jul 3, 2019.

1. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Yes and some just like to watch and enjoy the moment :p:D:eek:

4mer_FMF and TenShun705 like this.
  2. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    And Alberta's heart grew three sizes that day... :D

[​IMG]

Just kidding. All good. We are all definitely sharing in the disappointment.

Dadpool, Alberta Hunter and Kiteman72 like this.
  3. Soulrack223

Soulrack223 Gold Member Gold Member

May 8, 2007
    I buy all of the Paramilitary 2s because I love them and want to collect them not because I want the most valuable collection. So I don't care if the number made is 7,000 instead of 700 or whatever.

4. Kiteman72

Kiteman72 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Well, heck, I reckon we can all just sign up for an Email notification and get back to our lives!

TenShun705 likes this.
  5. 731Chopper

731Chopper Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 2017
    There has to be a better way.

6. Frailer

Frailer Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2009
    I’m just happy I don’t work at DLT today. Lots of angry people all over the interwebs.

One comment for @[email protected] in the spirit of preventing similar frustrations in the future:

I wasn’t tracking this drop. I’m not a fan of non-traditional knives at all, much less limited-run Spydercos.

Nevertheless, when I received a text notification that the drop was going to happen during my lunch break, I thought...what the heck, maybe I’ll try to pick one up and see if I’m missing something.

I’m sure I’m not the only person that visited the site out of casual interest and contributed to the problem.

TenShun705 likes this.
  7. Va.koi guy

Va.koi guy

Sep 3, 2018
    When I look at the DLT TRADING exclusive, I remember the day I got fired.

8. JBoone

JBoone

Dec 30, 2012
    Sold out? Can somebody confirm I see coming soon still

TenShun705 likes this.
  9. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Is this really sold out already?

10. Alberta Hunter

Alberta Hunter

Apr 29, 2018
    It sure looks that way.

11. bowman47

bowman47

Apr 15, 2007
    If it were I don't think it would say "Coming Soon". My guess is that their website still can't handle transactions.

Dadpool likes this.
  12. Sharps

Sharps Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2001
    Would really appreciate an update from DLT? my refreshes still say coming soon?

Kiteman72 likes this.
  13. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    This is where I'm landing as well. "Sold Out" seems more logical if in fact it's sold out.

14. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 10.18.03 AM.png

JBoone likes this.
  15. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    does not make any sense unless some people got them through some sort of "backdoors," virtually or physically.

16. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    The idea that they could have all sold out by phone is...questionable.

TenShun705 likes this.
  17. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Nice of you to show up 12 years later to make your first post!

Really, it's a knife. From this thread, you'd think the world was coming to an end.... Jordan @ DLT is one of the straight shooters here. Yall need to back off and give the guy some slack. It's not like he's doing this on purpose. All sold out?? Wah, wah, wah...

TRM-TICOON, Hurrul, 4mer_FMF and 3 others like this.
  18. ferider

ferider Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 20, 2018
    Jordan/DLT, this comment will not be very popular around here. But there is a simple way to fix this: when you re-release, just increase the price by 20 bucks. Capitalism 101.

19. blame it on god

blame it on god Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 21, 2013
    How could it be sold out and NOBODY here got to order one. That doesn't make sense .