Redmeadow: Irons in the Fire

ITEM #2 -Drive Hooks Congrats Dennis!

These are my first two attempts at drive hooks, the larger one has a pigtail end, the smaller is my first try at a fishtail. These fit in your hand, I need to put a quarter in for size reference in the future.

We'll let this one run until next Monday (the 25th).

RULES:

(See Post #1 for shipping and eligibility)

To ENTER:
Post the Item number and a number between 1 and 1000

20190217_174904-01-02.jpeg 20190217_174912-02.jpeg

014 -Melvin-Purvis
018 - TPVT
099 - Pinemoon
317 -Rupestris
499 -Scott Hanson
555 -protourist
618 -mitch4ging
777 -Spyderphreak

Last edited:
ITEM #2 -Drive Hooks

These are my first two attempts at drive hooks, the larger one has a pigtail end, the smaller is my first try at a fishtail. These fit in your hand, I need to put a quarter in for size reference in the future.

We'll let this one run until next Monday (the 25th).

RULES:

(See Post #1 for shipping and eligibility)

To ENTER:
Post the Item number and a number between 1 and 1000

View attachment 1075663 View attachment 1075664
Nice!
Item #2
Winning #618 :rolleyes:

Thanks All. I think moving down towards number 12 is pushing the odds :rolleyes:
Good luck with this draw. John will be rusting all across the US.

Thanks again.

Ray

Are you sitting this one out Ray? New item, new numbers.

Are you sitting this one out Ray? New item, new numbers.

Yeah - don't want to seem greedy. Give the other kids a better chance. ;)
Will join in the next though (when& if) - otherwise I'd be a numbnut :D

Ray

Yeah - don't want to seem greedy. Give the other kids a better chance. ;)
Will join in the next though (when& if) - otherwise I'd be a numbnut :D

Ray
Sounds good, plenty of chances to come.

On another note, Winners can always let it ride for the next drawing or have an item shipped to Aunt Edna in Des Moine, or another member, things like that. Or if anyone wants to throw an item up and host a week, that would be cool.

Sounds good, plenty of chances to come.

On another note, Winners can always let it ride for the next drawing or have an item shipped to Aunt Edna in Des Moine, or another member, things like that. Or if anyone wants to throw an item up and host a week, that would be cool.

That's a great idea. So - for example - SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak could put up a D-Guard Bowie for us to play the numbers on? Jared - are you thinking what I'm thinking? o_O Would be great eh? :)

Ray

I received the very cool S hook yesterday - one day ahead of schedule. This is a lovely and refined little thing in hand. Great symmetry with small and delicate curled tips at the end of each hook.
Very nice John. Thanks a lot!

Good luck to you all in the next draw.

Ray

Last edited:
I might be a simple chicken, but that S hook holding up a bunch of peppers in Maine brings me a little slice of happy. Thanks for posting that Ray.

Back