Redmeadow: Irons in the Fire

Hey hey Pinemoon Pinemoon - welcome to Redmeadows. That make it 2 Mainers in the group.
Could become a ground swell of support and enthusiasm from DownEast for Redmeadow Knives.

:thumbsup: Ray

Last edited:
OK, OK - seriously though - how does one go about requesting a Redmeadow knife of one's own now that custom orders are off the table? My friend Pinemoon Pinemoon might want to know this.

Not so much a poke as a prod - with respect and affection. :)

I really duz not know o_O

Ray

You guys are a bunch of question teasers!

oops we posted at the same time, a real question! Hang on....

Though I'm not taking orders I am highly susceptible to suggestions.

Our problem is that it takes more than a natural amount of patience to get a knife around here.

Here is what I would do if I were wanting something.....

I like communicating in threads, no mystery and we all know where things stand. I would combine my thoughts on a knife and either start a thread, or send an email of the basics of what I was looking for. I usually ask for a purpose, a blade length, and a rough idea.

Discussion threads run by you guys about what you want might not be a bad idea either. A place for you guys to plant ideas in my head without me being involved. You can ban me from the thread if you want

I apologize for not being able to say "make an order" but I want to be straightforward with you guys.

More like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, They Ĺive, and V sll put together.

Drive-by posting, hey y'all! ;)

Item #2, I'll take 777 for the chance. Thanks John!

Ooh, ooh, kinda osmosis... :D

Customosmosis ;) with a very long lead time. Well worth the wait if you live a good life. If my wife worked this way we would see decades go by - but she offers other worthy and lovable qualities. :)

Thanks for splainin' this plant the seed and let it grow process for me John. :thumbsup:

Ray

Did I just create more questions than answers?
Kinda...
Is there a thread or site that shows your current work?
This part of the Forum has a lotta rabbit holes. I like smaller fixed blades, 2.5" blade length , roughly. Please and thank you.

Back