REX 45 Burnt Orange Paramilitary 2 Sprint Run

Does not seem any deal still has it but more are showing up in the knife exchange here with reasonable prices ($180 or a bit more)
Yeah, I saw one go earlier but wasn't fast enough. I don't mind paying more, but don't want to pay the fleabay prices. If anyone has one they want to part with pm me.

I almost never have any luck on sprint runs anymore - I just don't spend much time in front of the computer and consequently don't hear about them before they come out and by the time I do, they are gone. That typically means I have to resort to the secondary market. There are a number of sprint runs I have passed on as the secondary market prices got so out of hand - the blue 390 para 2 comes to mind, but I will pay a bit more if I cant find one at the stores. That being said, I did manage to get a Rex45 Para 2. Great steel on a great knife. I have had it for a couple of weeks and have to say the edge holding is way up there. I spend a lot of time out in the warehouse and on the jobsites - typically cutting plastic banding, shrink wrap, burlap, etc. I have not touched the edge yet - its almost shaving sharp which is pretty darn good, considering what I have been cutting this week. This one is going to ge hard to kick out of the pocket.

Found 2 online from a distributor. Like $140.

Maybe there are more! Go go!

Still there guys!

Pm me
I don't think they are there at all. The site says they expect to ship in 8-10 days. That does not sound "in stock" to me. It also let me add 50 to my CART and then go to checkout with no warning about lack of product anywhere. My sense is that they are happy to take your money first and iron out the details of if/when they may have to refund you later. No thanks...

If I’m fortunate m, then I scored them for 135 a piece

Just be thankful you're not here in the UK. The primary market price is about $230

Worst case they give me the runaround or won’t refund, I’ll file a claim. Worth it for what I consider one of the best productions folders ever made.

Looks like I have

The user has been treated with frog lube as I do plenty of food prep. Shows its first natural patina change today. Looks good in person.

I can without a doubt say this steel holds a better edge than anything I've ever used.

IMG_20180910_152033~2.jpg IMG_20180910_154931~2.jpg

Last edited:
WltyekL.jpg

Could anyone who owns this knife answer a question for me: is the blade finish more “rough” (for lack of a better word), where you can see clearly the grind lines, or is it smoother/more matte finished? I notice my M4 and S110V blades have more obvious grind lines, whereas my 52100 and M390 blades are smoother and more matte finished. Does my question even make sense? Thanks to anyone who can answer! Btw I like the matte finish on my M390 and 52100 ;)

Could anyone who owns this knife answer a question for me: is the blade finish more “rough” (for lack of a better word), where you can see clearly the grind lines, or is it smoother/more matte finished? I notice my M4 and S110V blades have more obvious grind lines, whereas my 52100 and M390 blades are smoother and more matte finished. Does my question even make sense? Thanks to anyone who can answer! Btw I like the matte finish on my M390 and 52100 ;)
Smoother, more polished. Shiny.

Back