Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

XM24

20140911_112503_zpswk6blppo.jpg

20140911_112436_zpsfzcqxpt7.jpg

Looks great Niklos. I love all of the steel flame crusader crosses and the .45 lbs. Looking good buddy! That thing is an absolute beast!!!! Great pics also.

Tony......VERY cool pic.....I see you've been playing with your sharpener......a lot......nice edge, sir.........

Haha thanks Ross. Yeah, I've put a few passes on the machine.

Installed some magnets, and the drill stop collar. It's very easy to get a high polish, super sharp edge.

Thinking about getting the set of chosera stones up to 15000grit .
I've heard good things.

^^^^Tony that edge looks like you could fillet a hair.......just how much sharper do you want it......???
Actually reminds me of a Kung Fu Panda quote.......
"The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can get cut just by looking at - Ow!"

And it seems I had a present in the Mailbox this afternoon.......
After a nerve-wracking 6-day "vacation" with Canada Customs she managed to escape and sneak into the country......
3.5 Spanto......but a very special one........

Many thanks to Brad & Charlie.......

That looks amazing Ross. Nice work!! That is a very cool setup. The deep swedge spantos are one of my all time favorites. Enjoy!

:D the way that thing shaves is ridiculous. I can treetop hairs running the blade above my skin. It's just......... Unnecessary haha.
But look at this thread. We eat sleep and breath unnecessary :)

So sharper? Hell yeah.
Higher polished? Heeelll yeah.

That spanto looks amazing. Just in another class of xm goodness.

Andreas......I do indeed like blue......but then I like the bronze and the stonewash too.....I'm an equal opportunity Hinderer lover........

Tony and Jensen.....thank you for the complements.......I think I can say that I have become a "deep swedge" convert......:D

^^^^Tony that edge looks like you could fillet a hair.......just how much sharper do you want it......???
Actually reminds me of a Kung Fu Panda quote.......
"The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can get cut just by looking at - Ow!"

And it seems I had a present in the Mailbox this afternoon.......
After a nerve-wracking 6-day "vacation" with Canada Customs she managed to escape and sneak into the country......
3.5 Spanto......but a very special one........

Many thanks to Brad & Charlie.......

Ross!! That is a freaking beauty bro!! Wow!! You dressed her up amazingly, and to top it off the pics show the WF very well! Well done sir!! And Bravo!!!

Love that edge, Tmack!

Ross, dude, that is SICK! Just the deep swedge spanto with a working finish is enough to drool over, but you took it over the top!

Jim.......thank you......

And that's what I'm talkin' about.......who's takin' it over the top now...!!!!
Awesome pic, Jim.......amazing EDC !!!

Ross! Looks amazing buddy! Love that scale on there as well. Congrats my friend!

Brad

Brad......thank you very much......for everything you did !!!
It looks like the "other" package is arriving today......and I am more excited about that one........

Back