Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

Jensen.......that's badass.......I actually fell in love with that XM after I got to see it in person.......
But then I pretty much love all your XMs.......you have awesome taste, buddy !!!

And the Mailbox had another present today.......and there's a little story that goes with it.....

From the moment I first saw this XM about 4 months ago I knew I wanted it......but I had no way to get it.......and it was eventually sold to a friend on the forums.......and was lost to me......
Then about two weeks ago, that friend contacted me and said he was thinking of selling a few of his XMs.......but I still couldn't get it........and then another fellow contacted me about buying one of my XMs.......and so began what has got to be the craziest and most unbelievable series of sales and trades I have ever heard of......that involved 4 guys and 8 XMs..........no joke........even the guys that actually know what happened think the story is insane........
In the end......it worked out well for everyone and I ended up with this fellow here......one of the most incredible XMs that I have ever seen........

Thank you Brad.

Last edited:
It quite possibly is the finest XM I have ever held Ross. So glad you were able to pick this up brother, very happy for you! I'm sure this XM will serve you collection well as the King!

Brad

Oh my. What's that on the clip? Dragon? Inverted skull filler. That's the most beautiful blade Ross. Envy just doesn't describe what I'm feeling

Wow Ross...just when I think u couldnt make me shed anymore tears you gotta go and get this! How about if you, by some crazy turn of events find urself selling this one day, let me know! That just made my day...I like the recent surge of hellfires and bowies acquired lately. Makes for alotta drool over here! Thats one hell of a knife. I think iv seen videos of that very same one in the past, but now its just unreal...may have been another hellfire, but I have a gut feelin lol.

Jensen.......that's badass.......I actually fell in love with that XM after I got to see it in person.......
But then I pretty much love all your XMs.......you have awesome taste, buddy !!!

And the Mailbox had another present today.......and there's a little story that goes with it.....

From the moment I first saw this XM about 4 months ago I knew I wanted it......but I had no way to get it.......and it was eventually sold to a friend on the forums.......and was lost to me......
Then about two weeks ago, that friend contacted me and said he was thinking of selling a few of his XMs.......but I still couldn't get it........and then another fellow contacted me about buying one of my XMs.......and so began what has got to be the craziest and most unbelievable series of sales and trades I have ever heard of......that involved 4 guys and 8 XMs..........no joke........even the guys that actually know what happened think the story is insane........
In the end......it worked out well for everyone and I ended up with this fellow here......one of the most incredible XMs that I have ever seen........

Thank you Brad.

:eek: incredible Hellfire! congrats! almost speechless!

also great detail on the dragon clip!

looking forward to more of your excellent pics of that one!

Brian, Brad, Tony, Jason, Andreas......thank you very much.......I couldn't be happier with this XM......everything about it is stunning.......I still can't believe that I have it.......
I have been extremely fortunate......and I have one person to thank for that.......first for offering it to me and then for selling it to me......
So......thank you.......

And Jason.....you're right......there have been some exceptional XMs on the Forum recently......a lot of people have found spectacular XMs.......it's been a great year for many......

Last edited:
This Wharnie is almost complete, I just put on the smooth cf scale in this morning. I just need to add a blue Ti South Sister bead on a lanyard and it's done.

uZtZZJ7.jpg

7r0e9L8.jpg

^^^^^ The Wharnie is looking amazing......I've always loved the CF & blue.......and the blue clip & tab on the back are a great touch !!!!
Beautiful XM, sir !!!

^^^^^ The Wharnie is looking amazing......I've always loved the CF & blue.......and the blue clip & tab on the back are a great touch !!!!
Beautiful XM, sir !!!

Thanks for the kind words. I've been looking all over for a blue clip and filler set. I was fortunate enough to score a set at G6

Damn Jensen that is a stunning custom slicer!! Congrats!! The grind lines on it are remarkable!!

Gotta love textured CF when it catches the right light.

image by Jensen13304, on Flickr

To be totally honest......I'm not too fussy on how the the light hits my CF.......but I do love it when my CF is attached to a wicked custom slicer......:D

So now I'm all depressed......because my CF is not attached to a wicked custom slicer........so I might just go have a beer.......:eek:

Last edited:
Thank you Justin. You would know better than most. ;)

Me too Ross!!! A custom slicer could make just about anything look good.

Last edited:
Chris....the WF Spearpoint is awesome......and that scale looks fantastic on the XM......
But my favorite of yours is the 3" Satin Spearpoint.......that XM is just superb........

You now me well Ross! I have a 3" Xm addiction! Id trade my 3.5 Wf for a 3" Wf if I could find one.

Back