Rocketed into outer Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Beckerhead Hats thread below, it shows that darksidedenny posted last, but when I click on it, it shows 710 left the last post. Wtf?

Hey Dex, just got a monster sized box from you today, thanks man, gotta hand it to you. I was wondering how the fragiles would do. But they did great. Good packing job!. Lotta stuff in that box. Did I order that many sling shot bands or did you throw them in?

Yea man, you said two of each to test out. Just keep track of which one's you like best so we only order those next time.

Glad our little friends made it. Did they smell? lol

And You are welcome buddy.

And yea, I can be a little OCD when it come to packing. lol

Must be a hidden post? lol

Haha, I dunno man. It looks like this on the main page:

sshot-3.png

When I click on it, it shows 710 with the last post:

sshot-4.png

Yet when I go to my own page, I can see what he posted. Odd:

sshot-2.png

And yea, I can be a little OCD when it come to packing. lol

Hah, I thought that when I opened up the 4 I bought from ya.
From time to time customs opens packages to inspect stuff. Guess they must have thought: aww hell naww, we ain't openin' that!
I rather receive something covered in paper and ductape than receive it broken, so good on ya!

@The Warrior: same thing over here. Denny is shown as the last poster, yet when opening the thread it's 710.

@The Warrior: same thing over here. Denny is shown as the last poster, yet when opening the thread it's 710.

I guess denny really is darksidedenny, haha. :thumbup:

Congrats Jonny!

Got the solar panels up and running today while I was at work. The electrician called and asked if he could trim back our lilac bushes in order to get better access to the house meter... I come home and found he cut the entire thing down and left one f**king strand sticking up... also the a**hole put all the sticks down the side of my house rather then in the yard waste bags I had sitting in the front of the garage.

Looks like I'm going to have a few branches to cut up and a fire in the future!

Dont know if you guys know this or not. But there WAS a company offering damascus M18s for $100. bucks not so long ago. Had to have my lawyer send them a friendly "stop imediately before I crawl in your ass letter" seemed to work.

*Shrug* I really like mine despite the fact that the damascus pattern is starting to wear off and the fit and finish is a little iffy. I just figured you and Murph were too busy blowing fireballs with the quench oil or throwing M9's at the passing whitetail deer that evening.

*Shrug* I really like mine despite the fact that the damascus pattern is starting to wear off and the fit and finish is a little iffy. I just figured you and Murph were too busy blowing fireballs with the quench oil or throwing M9's at the passing whitetail deer that evening.

I cannot confirm nor deny these things happen at the shop, but you have to admit one thing. Its seldom boring when you come to visit. :D as far as the M18 goes. I already gave you a fantastic opportunity to own one for a great deal. Instead you opted to talk me into a hornet and a "special project" for trade on a $30. knife. Still trying to figure out how you pulled that off. :D;)........ I think I need to quit drinkin that stuff you bring down. Lol.

Hey Murph, I got a BK4 over here at the shop with your name on it.

And not a single sign-up for this months challenge. Kinda surprised.

I'm all about the challenges! this month is just bad timing :( Getting out in the city and getting away from (or bringing) the gang out for 12 hours just ain't possible. I'm lucky, even in Toronto (and many surrounding areas) finding the basics to survive is relatively easy. There are rivers and streams all leading into Lake Ontario that run all throughout the surrounding cities. There is some kind of fast food / bakery/ grocery store/ coffee shop on every corner. Coin op- car washes make for some quick shelter and are almost always vacant. The thread is really informative and has lots of good knowledge for urban survival. The biggest problem I would have up here would be other people, but being one of a very few number of firearms owners out here doesn't worry me too much.

If by a miracle I get some time to myself (and you'll accept a late entry) I'm totally down!

I cannot confirm nor deny these things happen at the shop, but you have to admit one thing. Its seldom boring when you come to visit. :D as far as the M18 goes. I already gave you a fantastic opportunity to own one for a great deal. Instead you opted to talk me into a hornet and a "special project" for trade on a $30. knife. Still trying to figure out how you pulled that off. :D;)........ I think I need to quit drinkin that stuff you bring down. Lol.

You should have said something. It would have saved you a lot of heartache.
I do have other rare swiss army knives.... And I can't not have an M18. We also need to talk about a Yuma, but you know I don't like to talk business while you are sober.

Oh, just wait until we can con Evan into letting us play with the "laser beam!"

Last edited:
Gwar! My BK5 is here.... It's just locked up in the leasing office which recently switched to it's winter hours. Winter hours? Yes, winter hours just means that the office will close 5 to 15 mins before I get home every day from now until Summer.

Gwar! My BK5 is here.... It's just locked up in the leasing office which recently switched to it's winter hours. Winter hours? Yes, winter hours just means that the office will close 5 to 15 mins before I get home every day from now until Summer.

You have an M-18, just open the leasing office door with it :D you can choose between prying the door off its hinges or chopping it down. Or both for fun!

back from another quick jaunt to Florida... returned to rain. bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back