Rocketed into outer Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have an M-18, just open the leasing office door with it :D you can choose between prying the door off its hinges or chopping it down. Or both for fun!

No M18 here yet.... I'd have to use the 9 and the Swabbie.

In on 22:rolleyes:

In other news, I lost 3rd and 4th gear in my transmission. Looks like I'm gonna have to keep it in second until I come up with a grand for a 5 speed swap. With what I currently make, that'll take about 4 months :D:D

In other news, I lost 3rd and 4th gear in my transmission. Looks like I'm gonna have to keep it in second until I come up with a grand for a 5 speed swap. With what I currently make, that'll take about 4 months :D:D

What vehicle is it?

I drive a hearse made completely out of BK9's. It has 9 cylinders, 9 gears, 9 wheel drive, and several other 9 references.

Boy, I bet you were pissed when Pluto was demoted.

What vehicle is it?

'97 Ford probe gt. Found one with a blown motor, but good trans. I'll probably end up buying a parts car and doing the swap in my garage. The timing just sucks for that right now.

This has been one slow day on the forum.

'97 Ford probe gt. Found one with a blown motor, but good trans. I'll probably end up buying a parts car and doing the swap in my garage. The timing just sucks for that right now.

Let's see, Illinois, mid-November. Sure hope you have a 2 car garage.

Yea me staying busy slows the snark down a bit... For this i apologize, i know some of you miss me and thats ok. Not everyone is born normal. :D -snark.

Completely unrelated note...... The river store fixed the add-on item loophole thing. Hate when that happens LMAO

You should have said something. It would have saved you a lot of heartache.
I do have other rare swiss army knives.... And I can't not have an M18. We also need to talk about a Yuma, but you know I don't like to talk business while you are sober.

Oh, just wait until we can con Evan into letting us play with the "laser beam!"

wait, what?
for $30 and a discontinued swiss army knife I can have an M18?
sign me up!

hahahahahahaha! This is funny!

A good way to start the day...now to load the car and hit the road home. Between 9 and 10 hour drive, and I never leave Texas...take that you easterners!
Hey,...I used ta have a car like that once!

At least you won't be wasting money on speeding tickets....

What was that again?

Thanks for the well wishes guys.
Had a happy, healthy little boy. 7lbs, 12oz.
Now let the fun begin! Lol. Wow! What a day...

Thanks for the well wishes guys.
Had a happy, healthy little boy. 7lbs, 12oz.
Now let the fun begin! Lol. Wow! What a day...

Alright! Congrats man. Reminds me of the day my son was born. Of course, that was 27 years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back