• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SCAMMER ALERT!! KEITH JANOWICZ, aka FingerBlade scammed me in a trade.

He's not going to get away with it. Either the post master will work on the case, or I'd call the local PD and file theft charges.

My thoughts exactly. Stu found some additional info on the guy but is holding off on posting it. Not his first run in with the law.

Don't forget he was given the opportunity to say this publically. He declined. Says a lot.

And the excuses begin........"oh that knife was not as described to I shipped to a guy named steve, or Pete or was it harry and he said the knife is broken and cuts stuff. I plan to ship it back as soon as my post office recovers from the fire, no Typhoon, no tornado."

If, and that if is huge......you bought/traded for a sebenza that was worn out why not contact the party, post photos, E-mail CRK ( as they would love to see such a knife) or simply Do the right thing.

Fingerblade's failure to post publically, his failure to contact the other parties and his failure to complete his end of the bargain speaks volumes of his total lack of integrity, credibility and honesty. Anyone dealing with him in the future needs a CT scan of their brain!!

Too bad we cannot vote for banishment, this guy needs to be shown the door. BFC is only for folks 100% honest and Fingerblade fails that miserably..........

He told Karda he shipped our things back to us already. I have not heard any further response from him, and Karda would have posted here if he would have been in contact. I don't believe a word this guy has to say so I highly doubt he shipped anything back. He has 2 days after today before he officially is banned.

This makes him sound like a habitual thief and/or other criminal.

Arrest Log: 5/27/2011
Author: The Lowell Sun
Date: May 27, 2011
Publication: Sun, The (Lowell, MA)
Dracut
-- Keith F. Janowicz, 28, 107 Saratoga St., Lowell; assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

He told Karda he shipped our things back to us already. I have not heard any further response from him, and Karda would have posted here if he would have been in contact. I don't believe a word this guy has to say so I highly doubt he shipped anything back. He has 2 days after today before he officially is banned.

Arrest Log: 5/27/2011
Author: The Lowell Sun
Date: May 27, 2011
Publication: Sun, The (Lowell, MA)
Dracut
-- Keith F. Janowicz, 28, 107 Saratoga St., Lowell; assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

Press forward with the postal inspectors.

According to the Email i recieved from Fingerblade:

There was vertical play on the sebenza and he sent it to someone (steve?) to see if it could be fixed. that person told him it was flipped beyond repair and Fingerblade says he would be sending it back to mikethemayt on Dec.15.
He maintains that he sent Flymons back already and there was just a delay.

Fingerblade now has 4 more days to take care of this before he will be banned.
He needs to contact you guys or myself with proof or your items need to show up before then.

I don't know when he claimed to have sent mine back (I assume before the 15th), but still nothing on my end.
No contact
No knife.

I will report back on Friday after the mail runs.

My wife called me today and said I have a package from Keith at my house. She said it was all wrapped up with X's written all over it. I'll let you know what he sent when I get home. Hoping its my knives.

Well guys I got a the package from Keith. It's a beat to hell sog trident and a pen. So he in no way redeemed himself whatsoever. I would classify this as something I would throw in the trash, the sog is actually broken. Stu I would expect the same treatment if you get anything at all.

I would ask that we keep the proposed ban on this creep as scheduled. Stu and I both have contacted the authorities And hopefully we here something soon.

wow... ;/ He's taunting/insulting you with that. insane.

I'm confident he'll get what's coming to him, one way or another.

He will get whats coming eventually... I don't know why he sent me his junk unless he just wanted to further fuel the dislike on this forum. I gotta say if his intentions were to get my hopes up only for a huge WTF then he achieved success. But mail fraud fines are up to 250k so I gotta ask Keith, is $600 in knives worth 5 years in prison or thousands in fines???

That piece of $Hit!!! I really hope you guys follow through and ring this A-Hole dry!! BAN!

I got a warning for my above message (inappropriate language) my apologies if I offended anyone.

Pretty Lame but its the rules I guess.

He probably sent the Sog in hopes it would buy him some time with the law. Most police, etc.... probably wouldn't know a Sog from a Sebenza, so he's probably showing them that he is sending out knives, and hoping that they put aside any investigations. Make sure to report these other shenanigans as well to them.

I just got a package in the mail from a thief

cCi5W.jpg

Wonder what's inside?

Ke35b.jpg

2 Chinese "Buck" knives!

Still not a word from Keith.
Why even bother sending this? I guess all I really have is proof of delivery of a package, and now he does too.
What a lowlife.

and so it begins......

I just got a package in the mail from a thief

cCi5W.jpg

Wonder what's inside?

Ke35b.jpg

2 Chinese "Buck" knives!

Still not a word from Keith.
Why even bother sending this? I guess all I really have is proof of delivery of a package, and now he does too.
What a lowlife.

and so it begins......

Hahaha! You made out better than me! 2 knives beats broken knife and pen.

This is very bad.. If he thinks that he is covering his butt he is not . What happens now ??

I got a warning for my above message (inappropriate language) my apologies if I offended anyone.

Pretty Lame but its the rules I guess.

Well, this is a family friendly forum. Taking the time to read the rules which you agreed to abide by when joining this site isn't too much to ask is it?

Back