schrade/camillus swap, exchange for sale, vote!!!

Fellow Schradeaholics go back a page in one of Gradall last posts on this subject and post a request to SPARK keep it clean but be persistent and maybe the message will be GOOD we can only hope!!!

Hedger, we have all the votes cause it originally called for 40 yes votes by gold members. What we were originally told has changed a little. I believe spark is busy and hasent gotten to it yet. I have been persistant hopefully in time it will come. Like stroker said go back a page to my link in service and support and support us there. Thanks - Joel

I'm not a Gold Member but I believe I'm going to have to sell my Schrade-Walden collection. Need to wing my collecting habits. It came down to either selling the guns, Case knives, or Schrade-Walden knives.

I was planning to give the Forum Members the first opportunity prior to posting them on Ebay.

Don't know how to do it but working up a plan.

Jackie

Damn, Jackie, that sucks to hear! You've got some knice knives I know it will be hard to let go of.

Dave

yes im sorry to hear that to jackie, but on the other hand aren't we really just "borrowing" the ones we have now. sooner or later they'll all be somebody else's. at least you'll know who's got yours. thanks for considering us at bf.-------brady

I am a GOLD subscriber and I did vote yes to a swap-trade-sell forum

Doesn't appear, even after the multitude of votes in favor of the forum; that we're getting anywhere.:jerkit:

There are other options, within other forums, if we need to go in that direction and alot of you guys probably post over there as well;)

It's one thing to tell us that it's being worked out.........yet another to just leave us hanging in the dark:mad:

Tom

I guess we're all just going to give up on this venture?:confused:

I look at all of the junk threads (IMO)they have on Blade Forums and we the Schradeaholics can't get a Sell-Swap-Trade Thread or tag :jerkit::confused:

I'm pretty disappointed and will more than likely allow my membership to expire. I'm sure it's just as disappointing to all of those folks that upgraded to Gold Status just to get this done and then it doesn't happen anyway.........
Wow pretty underhanded way to boost sales and generate revenue Mr Sparks

Disappointed in Maryland
Tom Chase

Jackie
Thats a shame, surely if there are any Schrades that are going to be a good investment for the years to come it has to be the Schrade Waldens. I have too many knives also, I know Id be just as happy keeping just the extra special ones and letting a few go.
Regards Tim

Tom, BELIEVE me I understand where you are coming from. Ive been saving my extra schrades for over a year in hopes to be able to trade or sell them here. The promise was made then the perticular moderator retired his postition here and we were left with a maybe for the last few months. Ive posted 4 times in service and support and just keep getting maybes???? I'll try again tonite maybe. sorry guys Ive done everything in my power, begged, asked and asked, Posted, given away knives. Dont know what else to do.- Joel

Maybe if a dedicated Schrade swap thread is too unreasonable, Spark could at least allow a slipjoint area so we don't have to deal with all the tactical stuff. I think it would definitely draw folks who, like me, don't even venture into the present swap site 'cause there's never anything that interests me, or if there is, it's too much trouble wading through all the other modern tactical stuff to bother with it.
Joel, you've done a helluva job pushing for this, hopefully your endless persistence will pay off somehow:thumbup:

Eric

I think a lot of you got scammed into becoming gold members!

You are wrong about that TomOHawk. This discussion has had nothing to do with anyone becoming a gold member.

The term "scammed" is out of place and demeaning to both gold members and Bladeforums. No one that upgrades their membership to support the site is being "scammed."

Do you have a problem with members supporting the site or how Bladeforums operates?

I think a lot of you got scammed into becoming gold members!

It is not a huge amount of money TomOHawk. If you like Schrades stick around. It gets interesting in here every once in a while.

I like spending time on the forum regardless of whether we get to trade here or not. Most of us do a lot of knife buying, selling and trading anyway. That being said, it did sound like it was a done deal if we had enough interested participants, and we went over the high water mark a long time ago.

If someone really has a hankering to trade something, there is a slippy swap meet over in the traditional forum.

Enough of that troll. If he does not realize why people want to support this site, so be it. There is no pressure here on people to participate at any level they wish.
We still have a site where the owner comes our of pocket to keep this place open.

Thank you.
He was getting on my nerve......the only one I have left! :D

Dale

Back