Scrap Yard W.S.1020

Already did and it looks phenomenal!!!:thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup: You guys and gals hit this one out of the park!! Keep up the great work!!;)

I didn't see this one on the Scrap Yard site yet...where are you seeing details and pricing?

YES! I can buy three and stack them together and they'll STILL be thinner than a Mega Warden. This is the kin knife I've been waiting for.

In fo sho!!! :cool: Slicey, deep-bellied goodness! :thumbsup: Biggest question is how many? :eek: :D

Looks amazing, especially for the price!!

Going to he hard jeep my self to my "buy tools to make knives, don't buy any new knives" resolution is being tested.

Can't log in at the yard. :( My PW doesn't work, the PW reset links aren't sending me an email, and up until this evening, emails were bouncing (I think Amy got that fixed). Hopefully I'll be able to get on tomorrow.

Hey guys, how exactly do you get one of these? Email was not real clear. Will it be up on the Scrap Yard website, or ganza style on SR's forum? I haven't purchased a new bussekin, much less a scrap yard in a real long time. Thanks.

PS, wrong answers only....;)

Hey guys, how exactly do you get one of these? Email was not real clear. Will it be up on the Scrap Yard website, or ganza style on SR's forum? I haven't purchased a new bussekin, much less a scrap yard in a real long time. Thanks.

PS, wrong answers only....;)

Pretty sure it'll be up for sale at the Scrapyard website. Maybe on the Busse site too, but that's not clear.

ETA - Looks like FAL'er beat me to it. :thumbsup:

There’s a “TEST PRODUCT” on the site for $1. I’m tempted to put it in the cart just to see what happens. I’m betting it won’t be long now...

If I somehow miss the announcement would one of y’all hogs please let me know with a PM? It would be greatly appreciated.

There’s a “TEST PRODUCT” on the site for $1. I’m tempted to put it in the cart just to see what happens. I’m betting it won’t be long now...

If I somehow miss the announcement would one of y’all hogs please let me know with a PM? It would be greatly appreciated.
Yep.

Back