Scrap Yard W.S.1020

This pair of my hunting knives is waiting on their love child to arrive! :D

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6038.jpg

There’s a “TEST PRODUCT” on the site for $1. I’m tempted to put it in the cart just to see what happens. I’m betting it won’t be long now...
I actually put it in my cart. Didn't complete checkout tho, didn't want to create extra work for the shop. Was SO tempting!!!

I'm not familiar with the Scrap Yard offerings. Is there a similar Busse knife? Is there a choice in handles or just the black Res C?

I'm not familiar with the Scrap Yard offerings. Is there a similar Busse knife? Is there a choice in handles or just the black Res C?
Is there a similar Busse knife? In the past, yes-ish. Current offerings? No. Nothing similar.

Choice of handle? Yes. You can always buy it with your wallet and let me handle the knife ;)

Is there a similar Busse knife? In the past, yes-ish. Current offerings? No. Nothing similar.
Thanks. I don't want to become a Busse snob, but I really like the micarta and Infi. But this looks like it would be an awesome knife for game processing.

Plus, if you end up hating it's guts and liver, You're unlikely to lose money when reselling it.
and
SR101 is legit steel, I really don't have a preference to INFI over it, not for how I get down.

I haven't bought a knife in years, but I love my scrapmax 460 on kitchen duty so much the 1020 brought me out of retirement. Looking forward to my new hunting knife

Hmmm - I’ve either ordered 2, 4, or zero knives. (Hammered silver).

Website froze up on the “processing order” screen.

Can anyone confirm that they’ll send out a confirmation email???

This “Wallet Snatcher 10.20”.... Did my wallet in on October (10) 2020!

Bought a few including a couple of potential gifts.... but I just might keep’em for my kids... or myself.

Hmmm - I’ve either ordered 2, 4, or zero knives. (Hammered silver).

Website froze up on the “processing order” screen.

Can anyone confirm that they’ll send out a confirmation email???
If you don't get an order confirmation screen, followed by a confirmation email, the order didn't go through. A lot of folks have been having trouble tonight.

This “Wallet Snatcher 10.20”.... Did my wallet in on October (10) 2020!

Bought a few including a couple of potential gifts.... but I just might keep’em for my kids... or myself.
Got one for myself, and one for each of my kids. PERFECT first hunting knife! :cool: :thumbsup:

Yea it was froze up for awhile using my cell phone, but when I used my pc it worked smoothly and I did receive a confirmation email, both times.:D:cool: Had to go back for seconds!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
First one (green) for my 12 year old and ditto for dad plus a blue and satin :p

Last edited:
Thx guys - went to the Busse site this morning and ordered 2, one in sage and one in hammered silver - my buddy will have choice of color and I’ll just have to live with the other one... ;)

Back