Scrap Yard W.S.1020

I'm still on the fence. I keep going back and forth between coated and Satin.

do what I do and just get both!
I wish. I'm still hurting from dual F-16's. I don't even want to know what my bill is going to be next month since I'm having my entire electrical panel replaced this weekend and just had a brand new cooktop installed. Stupid bills getting in the way of more important things!

Hmmm, they hit my cc for the $1 charge but I never got an e-mail confirm and now it is saying that I don't have an account...weird. I try to set up an account and it says I already have one! What a cluster.

EDIT: Just set up a new account with my same e-mail so I guess it did not take my order last night even though it hit my cc for the $1. My e-mail address was auto filling and then telling me it was not valid so I hard typed it back in and it took my order and I got a confirmation e-mail so I guess that I am gtg. Just a fyi if this happens to anyone else.

Last edited:
I had some in my cart, and was distracted by kiddos and Halloween fun. Tried ro pay several times and it never did let me check out. I gave up after 5 or 6 attempts.

Yet ANOTHER notice from UPS that my knives were re-scheduled for next Tuesday!:(
I dunno what's harder to bear... "Awaiting fulfillment" on Busse's Order Status website (me) while others are getting theirs, or having your delivery delayed and changed!?

FYI - I'm not complaining about waiting a bit on this since we're still well within the 1-3 weeks window for delivery... But I'll get really antsy if the third week approaches and I haven't gotten a ship notice!

Mine got bumped from Friday to Monday. No WS weekend fun for me :eek:

I am sure everyone knows this already but... these knives are extremely sharp so be careful when unpacking them. I hate to see folks get bitten by there brand new dog!!!

Back