Shaman sprint run?

Now she’s ready :D
Fev3zB0.jpg

Happy for those who got one and are happy with it. I dont like the handle color. Would much prefer denim or OD green. Now the waiting game starts.

Lol. Your gushing like I was. I just sold mine to pick up an M4 DLC Jade PM2. It was something I always wanted just a little bit more. Oh well. Let that slip through my fingers.
Oh my ! Although I’ve been there lol.
I’m gushing so much I’m on the hunt for another to make a safe queen:eek: :D
My intent was to sell this one when I got it and once it was in my hand I realized it’s not going anywhere !

I need to find one of these also.... Saw one go for $300 the other day, but I'm not going there.

Lol. Your gushing like I was. I just sold mine to pick up an M4 DLC Jade PM2. It was something I always wanted just a little bit more. Oh well. Let that slip through my fingers.

You'll be smiling again soon. :cool::thumbsup:

Yeah I will. Thanks to our community members looking out for each other once in a while :D:thumbsup:

My pleasure. It wasn't easy for me to give up...I love that M4 PM2 and kinda feel about it the same way some of the folks do about the current Shaman. (Fortunately I have an M4 Shaman to keep my remaining PM2 M4 DLC company.)

It's going to make a great EDC companion for you.

My pleasure. It wasn't easy for me to give up...I love that M4 PM2 and kinda feel about it the same way some of the folks do about the current Shaman. (Fortunately I have an M4 Shaman to keep my remaining PM2 M4 DLC company.)

It's going to make a great EDC companion for you.

Yes it will and thanks again. Everytime one popped up I wouldn't have the funds. So your offer and timing are impeccable. Although most think the jade handles are ugly. They might be my favorite of all !

Did you swap the liners and clip off a G10 model?
No it’s completely stock as it came from the dealer/factory .
Why does it look different then it should be? Stonewashed clip just like the g10 model I had seems to be the norm as far as I know.

Last edited:
No it’s completely stock as it came from the dealer/factory .
Why does it look different then it should be? Stonewashed clip just like the g10 model I had seems to be the norm as far as I know.

Yours look great. A tad darker than mine was more like the G10 version. Thats a good thing as I prefer it. So yours is even more RARE! Or perhaps its just the lighting :p

Yours look great. A tad darker than mine was more like the G10 version. Thats a good thing as I prefer it. So yours is even more RARE!
Could be just the lighting or the picture itself but Thanks all the same.
I’ll just run with the more rare one :)

Last edited:
Back