• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

I apologize. Ive been really busy this last few weeks. I meant to send you an email update. I just send you an email with an update. I will have them finished and shipped out to you this monday 10\9\17 the lastest if not earlier.
Sadly, you just aren't understanding this entire reason for this thread. You have been given ample time and opportunity to make good on your debts. Return the item that are not yours to their rightful owners. It's not a hard concept, really it isn't. I've lost any and all patience at this point with this and with you. IF you can't do the work, no worries send the stuff back to the rightful owners as well as any monies due them and end of story. But you keep on dragging this out like a bad movie. You used to be a good service provider, but I guess nothing lasts forever. The key word is used to be, because now I wouldn't trust you as far as I can throw you and neither should anyone else.As far as I am concerned, you are finished here permanently. I don't know what else we could have done as a community to help and make things easier for you. Clearly you just don't care and we have no time for this horseshit any longer.

Somehow Eric will still be able to convince himself that he is the victim here.
How can any half sane individual not hear one thing that was said in this, and many other, thread.
Just look at that e mail he sent........oh, I'm a year late, well I was busy for a few weeks.
WTF already??
He will never get it.
Joe

Really hoping he gets that stuff back to you Cobalt.

Yes, he has said it many times. He knows now that I want the knives returned done or not.

Shephard is right now over in a FB group trying to con some guy into doing business with him, and claiming that this thread is a bunch of nothing. His new claimed standard of ethics is "I have never stolen anything for anyone".

And as per usual, he's got one of his buddies swearing how great he is.

Unbelievable.

Shephard is right now over in a FB group trying to con some guy into doing business with him, and claiming that this thread is a bunch of nothing. His new claimed standard of ethics is "I have never stolen anything for anyone".

Unbelievable.

I don't have FB but links to here should be posted there

Not surprising.
Been operating like this for years. Lying, sneaky, cheating thief that will never change.
Sad thing is, some of those people on FB will soon be sending him some of their hard earned money. Then we'll see some new members join, come right here and start asking questions.
Its a vicious circle!
Joe

Unbelievable.

Here is a link to the FB post. It is in the group "EDC Addicts", so if you are not a member of that group, you might not be able to see it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621666971315389/permalink/920770668071683/

It's gotten even more humorous now. His buddy (may actually be another account that Shepard has) is claiming that I'm some sort of troll that obsesses over him and who has never done business with him. Of course those who have read the thread here know that I am one of his victims, and that I posted detailed screenshots of every interaction with him, and that since then, until today, hadn't posted a word about him. I was waiting to see if he resolved the issues here, and if he turned it around, I never would have posted a negative word about him. So it's sort of ironic to be accused of all this.

Not surprising.
Been operating like this for years. Lying, sneaky, cheating thief that will never change.
Sad thing is, some of those people on FB will soon be sending him some of their hard earned money. Then we'll see some new members join, come right here and start asking questions.
Its a vicious circle!
Joe
So true. Fool and their money. If they see this thread (or all the others) and still give him items and or cash then they get what they get.

It takes seconds to Google him and find all the stuff here on him.

I haven't been directly effected by Eric, but I'll say this....He is on many knife related facebook groups and people drool over his pictures and work...and he gets their business. No one on Facebook knows of this thread and what's going on and the Facebook community is 50x the size of the people "in the know" here on bladeforums. I mean he's the man on Facebook lol....weird....and ashame.

I haven't been directly effected by Eric, but I'll say this....He is on many knife related facebook groups and people drool over his pictures and work...and he gets their business. No one on Facebook knows of this thread and what's going on and the Facebook community is 50x the size of the people "in the know" here on bladeforums. I mean he's the man on Facebook lol....weird....and ashame.

I'll tell you why that is: when someone posts about their experience with them, he and a select group of his friends pile on the poster - big time. Often he and his buddies manage to convince the mods to delete the thread. I am very meticulous about documenting my interactions with someone, and I would never post something negative about them if I didn't have documented evidence of a direct interaction with them myself. I have screenshots of every interaction with him, including him giving me conflicting excuses for not delivering, repeatedly lying to me about the status of my order, and (after I called him on it) verbally abusive and completely unprofessional behavior. But the thread on FB where I called him out on this was deleted because he and/or his buddies managed to convinced the mods to do so. I saw him try and pull the same crap on another forum, but the mods didn't bite on that one.

Our experiences were almost exactly alike M mhumphrey
That is how most of his dealings went here. A thread gets started, bunch of people jump in going through the same shit, he the. Joins the thread and begins lying & lying.
He has been caught lying by posting conflicting info thousands of times.
Nauseating person.
Joe

Forget Facecrook. Not even close to acceptable information there, or ig. If the folks with the power to delete are not legit the whole thing is corrupt. That is why bfc is so great. Stuff doesn't just get disappeared. We have fair mods. This is a community. Elsewhere? Not so much. Look where Shepardcc is no longer welcome. Speaks volumes.

Ok, here are some screenshots. He's still over there trying to make it appear that I am the bad guy.

Attachments

• Shepard1.PNG
    Shepard1.PNG
    31.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Shepard2.PNG
    Shepard2.PNG
    29.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Shepard3.PNG
    Shepard3.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Shepard4.PNG
    Shepard4.PNG
    36.7 KB · Views: 71
"I may be late on occasion"

Good God what a line of bs. These Facebook folks might want to look into the direct lies Eric has said. He was caught up on every thing right? That is what he said. It was bull shit. Proven right here by a longtime well respected comunity member. Those facebook fanboys can keep him. We have standards here...

Don't worry too much fellas. A turd doesn't stop stinking just because it was kicked from the barn into the feedlot, it's just as smelly there, it just takes a little while for the feedlot to stink enough for anyone to notice. Meanwhile, ain't the barn nice now that the turd is gone? :D We're "barn people". We can try to help the feedlot people but if they don't wanna deal with the turd there's not much we can do about it.

EDIT: Big props to Rev Devil for being as fair and decent as possible in a crummy situation. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying you gave him EVERY chance and then some, some people just aren't wired to man up.

Last edited:
It's been said before, but reading those screen shots is like having flash backs.
He can just copy & paste his BS excuses again and again.
The effing arrogance that prick shows makes me nauseous.
Guaranteed everyone taking Eric's back are the poor bastards waiting & waiting & waiting for their stuff while Eric 'holds' their money.
They will all most likely wind up here looking for help.
Glad he's gone.
Joe

Back