• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

Which facebook group is that? I'm probably in it..LOL at Bo Kent Daingle on Sheppard's sack.

It's really too bad to lose these people who have so much talent because they can't keep their shit straight.
All's good when you don't have anything to snivel about..There's not a problem until there is a problem.

I do have to say that after all these years, I have finally been set straight that @RevDevil isn't the founder of BF. Who'da thunk it?

Latest Update. Yesterday, Eric indicated that he should be finished with handles today and pics are forthcoming. If he could get his act together, he would do well, being as talented as he is.

Latest Update. Yesterday, Eric indicated that he should be finished with handles today and pics are forthcoming. If he could get his act together, he would do well, being as talented as he is.

Glad to hear it. I am hoping that the extra eyes on this thread will be an additional motivation for him to come through for you.

It's really too bad to lose these people who have so much talent because they can't keep their shit straight.
All's good when you don't have anything to snivel about..There's not a problem until there is a problem.

I do have to say that after all these years, I have finally been set straight that @RevDevil isn't the founder of BF. Who'da thunk it?

So can I interpret your comment as confirmation that he is?

Ok, here are some screenshots. He's still over there trying to make it appear that I am the bad guy.

I both admire and respect, your attempt to educate the unsuspecting knife hobbyist people over on Facebook. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I have no doubt, that there are a lot of people you've gotten through to, who just aren't posting. I've never had much of a positive opinion regarding this punk (Eric), now, even less so.

Don't worry too much fellas. A turd doesn't stop stinking just because it was kicked from the barn into the feedlot, it's just as smelly there, it just takes a little while for the feedlot to stink enough for anyone to notice. Meanwhile, ain't the barn nice now that the turd is gone? :D We're "barn people". We can try to help the feedlot people but if they don't wanna deal with the turd there's not much we can do about it.

^ :D You can smell those feedlots from a mile away!

EDIT: Big props to Rev Devil for being as fair and decent as possible in a crummy situation. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying you gave him EVERY chance and then some, some people just aren't wired to man up.

^ +1
Eric, apparently is one of these people! :oops:

^ When I first joined BF's, I never thought that either Ketchen, or Shepard, would end up like this.
Maybe there's some type of chemical compound in the G-10/CF products they use...or maybe they're just inhaling too much of the glue products they use, when crafting their scales. :confused:

IMHO: Ketchen, should've stayed put in Arizona!

So can I interpret your comment as confirmation that he is?

lol- No, but I don't recall him ever making that assertion either.
He is a Supermod who acts on behalf of the site owner, Spark as all Supermods and mods alike do.

lol- No, but I don't recall him ever making that assertion either.
He is a Supermod who acts on behalf of the site owner, Spark as all Supermods and mods alike do.

That one's on me. I thought that he was, and I posted a quote of his from the thread here to serve as a synopsis for those on that FB thread who were too busy or too lazy to come over here and scroll through 18 (now 19) pages of Shepard's bullshit. In that quote I referred to him as the BF site owner. I've since corrected the past, but that's why you see replies pointing that out.

My apologies in advance to any Parrotheads who this may offend:

Come Monday, it'll be alright /
Come Monday, you'll be holding <your knife> tight

My apologies in advance to any Parrotheads who this may offend:

Come Monday, it'll be alright /
Come Monday, you'll be holding <your knife> tight

^ That's great! :D

I swear to God, I never knew that Jimmy Buffett sang that song! I can just picture this guy holding this Busse ever so tightly...never letting it out of his sight again... <3

I both admire and respect, your attempt to educate the unsuspecting knife hobbyist people over on Facebook. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I have no doubt, that there are a lot of people you've gotten through to, who just aren't posting. I've never had much of a positive opinion regarding this punk (Eric), now, even less so.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I can see where Eric's douchebag blitzkrieg would be a real demotivator to anyone thinking about asking questions or sharing similar experiences. In fact, as I mentioned earlier in the thread when I relayed my experience with him, several people contacted me via FB private messages to say they had a similar experience, but were hesitant to post for fear of getting banned.

It's actually pretty ironic that he calls me a "shit stirrer" and accuses me of being one of the people who constantly posts unfounded, negative stuff about him. It's ironic because I've been largely silent. But no more. I'm hopping mad now.

I swear to God, I never knew that Jimmy Buffett sang that song! ...

Yup...it's an older one of his tunes...the AM DJ's wore the grooves off the vinyl of that 45 back in my childhood...ahhh good times!

Now if someone were creative enough, "Fins" would be a good lyric to rework to describe some of our <former> resident handle craftsmen business practices here on BF:

He shipped his blade from California /
It took 2 days on the plane /
Lookin for some custom micarta /
Hopes he'll see his Lum again... :(

I dedicate this one to @DNAIrradiator

Last edited:
IMG_2855.JPG IMG_2362.JPG IMG_2361.JPG Been waiting a couple years for him to get his act together brother........it's NEVER gonna happen.
He literally can't help himself.
And it is a shame.......look at the work he does Cobalt. Both of those scales fit perfectly and are much better in hand than the stock scales.
He needs someone to stay on top of his ass and run the business. He can't do it alone, he doesn't have what it takes. He's just an arrogant ass.
Joe

Thanks, I appreciate that. I can see where Eric's douchebag blitzkrieg would be a real demotivator to anyone thinking about asking questions or sharing similar experiences. In fact, as I mentioned earlier in the thread when I relayed my experience with him, several people contacted me via FB private messages to say they had a similar experience, but were hesitant to post for fear of getting banned.

It's actually pretty ironic that he calls me a "shit stirrer" and accuses me of being one of the people who constantly posts unfounded, negative stuff about him. It's ironic because I've been largely silent. But no more. I'm hopping mad now.

It is ironic, that Eric has been given a level of impunity on other forums/social media, for the infractions he's perpetrated against countless other knife hobbyist, such as yourself! :thumbsdown:

The fact that Shepard CC, still even has a platform, and he's using it to smear honest people (who've gave him their business & $$$)...I'd be hopping mad, too! :mad:

It's only a matter of time, before his reputation on FB & IG proceeds him there too. As much as he may try, he'll never be able to erase his history & all of these thread's that have been started here on BladeForums. One thing is for certain: on Google, BladeForums is like the police watch dog group for the entire knife community. If you want to know the dirt on a scammer/thief, you'll usually find the information linked to a BF GBU thread.

If it weren't for BF's (and more specifically the GBU), Eric would've more than likely never returned your Busse. I wonder how many people he's shown your knife off to, pretending it was his knife? He's had it for so long now...until you called him out, he was probably starting to believe it actually "was" his knife! :confused:

Yup...it's an older one of his tunes...the AM DJ's wore the grooves off the vinyl of that 45 back in my childhood...ahhh good times!

Now if someone were creative enough, "Fins" would be a good lyric to rework to describe some of our <former> resident handle craftsmen business practices here on BF:

He shipped his blade from Cincinnati /
It took 2 days on the plane /
Lookin for some custom micarta /
Hopin he'll see his Lum again

Thanks again for sharing this revelation! This is my all-time favorite JB song. :)

Headin' up to San Francisco
For the Labor Day weekend show,
I've got my hush-puppies on,
I guess I never was meant for
Glitter rock and roll.
And honey I didn't know
That I'd be missin' you so.
Come Monday It'll be all right,
Come Monday I'll be holding you tight.
I spent four lonely days in a brown L.A. haze
And I just want you back by my side.
Yes it's been quite a summer,
Rent-a-cars and west bound trains.
And now you're off on vacation,
Somethin' you tried to explain.
And darlin' I love you so that's
The reason I just let you go.
I can't help it honey,
You're that much a part of me now.
Remember the…

^ I have no doubt P2.1, you'll probably have an awesome ditty penned out for us, all about Eric and his scandalous twisted love affair with mhumprhey's Busse... For inspiration, I'll even post a selfie picture of Eric, dreaming of that Busse...just for you, bro! :D

12376456_10208538628005672_4913338140532206581_n.jpg

Last edited:
It is ironic, that Eric has been given a level of impunity on other forums/social media, for the infractions he's perpetrated against countless other knife hobbyist, such as yourself! :thumbsdown:

The fact that Shepard CC, still even has a platform, and he's using it to smear honest people (who've gave him their business & $$$)...I'd be hopping mad, too! :mad:

It's only a matter of time, before his reputation on FB & IG proceeds him there too. As much as he may try, he'll never be able to erase his history & all of these thread's that have been started here on BladeForums. One thing is for certain: on Google, BladeForums is like the police watch dog group for the entire knife community. If you want to know the dirt on a scammer/thief, you'll usually find the information linked to a BF GBU thread.

If it weren't for BF's (and more specifically the GBU), Eric would've more than likely never returned your Busse. I wonder how many people he's shown your knife off to, pretending it was his knife? He's had it for so long now...until you called him out, he was probably starting to believe it actually "was" his knife! :confused:

Thanks again for sharing this revelation! This is my all-time favorite JB song. :)

Headin' up to San Francisco
For the Labor Day weekend show,
I've got my hush-puppies on,
I guess I never was meant for
Glitter rock and roll.
And honey I didn't know
That I'd be missin' you so.
Yes it's been quite a summer,
Rent-a-cars and west bound trains.
And now you're off on vacation,
Somethin' you tried to explain.
And darlin' I love you so that's
The reason I just let you go.
I can't help it honey,
You're that much a part of me now.
Remember the…

^ I have no doubt P2.1, you'll probably have an awesome ditty penned out for us, all about Eric and his scandalous twisted love affair with mhumprhey's Busse... For inspiration, I'll even post a selfie picture of Eric, dreaming of that Busse...just for you, bro! :D

View attachment 777989
?????????

Back