short shortsword

Why aren't there any production Smatchets made anymore? Also, the CAS Banshee (dha/darb) is a great zombie denogginizer.

Actually, Atlanta Cutlery/Windlass Steelcrafts makes a decent replica. ;)

Here is a good looking smachet.

http://traditionalarcherybows.com/handmade_wolf_fang_smatchet_short_sword_p99.html

smatchet20wolf20fang20multi20pic.jpg

Hahahaha... Alright, all joking aside:

[video=youtube;ve2zP98STjw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve2zP98STjw&feature=fvwrel[/video]
How about the Cold Steel Combat shovel? Get's the job done swiftly and six feet under, both in one tool. I get paid for posting this.
If this ain't what you looking for, I heard of a multipurpose killing tool devised in the mid 40th, compromising a handaxe into a small dagger. I forgot the name and the link though.
Wicked stuff, I tell ya.

I love how many people keep bumping this thread without checking the date of the opening post. :D

Well, I admit I read through the whole thread before tossing in my contribution. It's a pretty funny thread though. I love to see it on the top, watching everyone suggest a smatchet when the OP specifically requested no smatchets.

Whenever the word "no" gets closer than 5 words away from the word "smatchet" the "no" soils itself and dies. :D

Plead myself guilty for only having read the thread up to page 8 and never noticing that it was from 2007.:eek:
I hope user Ultra lives happily with his smatchet and continues doing so.

Does this thread qualify as the oldest alive on the forums? It's like the gift that keeps on giving.

arise thread! arise! the power of smatchet compels you!

sorry, i just spent like 3 hours reading this mayhem and had to contribute. i don't even like smatchets, but i'm thinking of buying one just to honor this epic thread. lol

well it's not quite a smatchet but i made the bottom knife a few years ago so maybe it's an omen of some future smatchet hybrid?
100_0259.jpg

He only made it to 10 posts, this guy must have been really happy with his smatchet.

Good job guys! :thumbup:

The OP's last post was on 10-23-2007 at 09:44 PM.

I strongly suspect that he bought something *less than a Smatchet, and then made the unfortunate mistake of actually going up against a guy at 09:45 PM who DID have a Smatchet.

*need I point out that EVERYTHING is less than a Smatchet?

I think he died from the embarrassment of implying that he didn't want a Smatchet! :D:thumbup:

How about a stretched out smatchet? ... Angus Trim made tactical leaf blade sword with some urban digital camo & toxic ultraviolet reactive green laminated handle scales

original.jpg

original.jpg

Back