Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

What is the pistol, lower right corner? Some kind of customized Beretta?

Beretta 92fs Target/Competition model. Not custom they were a factory produced model though not very common.

No worries :)

I've actually since sold that one, which had seen some use, when I found another unfired BNIB example. I've only ever seen the two here.

I have a thing for the harder to find or uncommon handguns.
Also have a Beretta 92fs Combat combo and 92fs Steel I

Love the rare finds...very nice!

I've actually since sold that one, which had seen some use, when I found another unfired BNIB example. I've only ever seen the two here.

That is some beautiful piece's Bro!!!

BEE-YOO-tiful!! Those last two... Man! And especially the steel!! Those could drag me away from my Glocks, I do believe. Even though Beretta 92's really are a little large for my hands. They are great pistols.

Does Beretta still make the frame-mounted safety model?

Sorry, thread hijack, I guess. Never mind. I can probably figure that out myself.

ETA: I just realized the competition model has two front sights! Seems that would be a little distracting...

Wow! Those are some beauties!

I've never seen a double beaded pistol. Not that I remember anyway. Love em on my bird guns. I can see how it could improve accuracy for competition.

Very cool:cool:

I hated the M9 I was issued when I had it, but kinda wanting one again and those pics make me want one even more.

I hated the M9 I was issued when I had it, but kinda wanting one again and those pics make me want one even more.

I hated the M9 back in my Army days as well. That said, in my case it was the combination of being solid with the M16 and really needing to brush up on pistol skills, along with the fact that the M9 magazines sucked at the time, so the folks training me had a low opinion of the weapon as well.

I've fired a couple of 92's since, and they're a great pistol. Can't go wrong with em.

BEE-YOO-tiful!! Those last two... Man! And especially the steel!! Those could drag me away from my Glocks, I do believe. Even though Beretta 92's really are a little large for my hands. They are great pistols.

Does Beretta still make the frame-mounted safety model?

Sorry, thread hijack, I guess. Never mind. I can probably figure that out myself.

ETA: I just realized the competition model has two front sights! Seems that would be a little distracting...

Not that I know of, I think they stopped some time ago.

The two front sights are for if you want to swap in a standard barrel and change the rear sight you will have a standard 92fs. As is the smaller front sight is not really noticeable.

I'm not a huge fan of the standard 92fs trigger but the SAO and frame mounted safety models are in another league :)

H&K...If only they made them in steel/Aluminum frame. I loved my H&K but I can't get around my CZ shadow. Aside from an Infinity, best gun I've handled.

My guns aren't all made of plastic. Just my primary social tools. I've got a couple nice wood/steel guns. They're fun, nice to have and shoot, but for social work, SO FAR, I prefer plastic.

I do bet those fram-safety 92's are nice shooters. Too bad they don't make them anymore.

Back