Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

The only rifle I have for now.
IMG_20131116_121330_520_zpsxyppzjvi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And my only Busse for now.
IMG_20140125_003758_zpsrm33aj5k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Yeah it's a Acr. It shoots surprisingly nice. Accurate too, also a little on the heavy side. I might end up getting a Scar 17 also though.

Acr= Adaptive Combat Rifle btw. And it has only one charging handle. You can just swap it to either side. All the other controls are ambidextrous.

Yeah it's a Acr. It shoots surprisingly nice. Accurate too, also a little on the heavy side. I might end up getting a Scar 17 also though.

I'm quite envious. After seeing a comparison on Military Arms Channel, I wish the ACR had become more widespread. I would like to have picked one up.

I just received my new rifle; a S&W M&P 15 Sport.

That's oil, not rust.

Shown with a few Bussekin.

I have a Vortex SPARC ordered for it.;):thumbup:

Vortex Sparc is awesome, I just recommended it to someone in another thread. It's more than most people will ever need, and comes with the hardware to mount it in full co-witness or lower 1/3. It also comes with a screw in magnifier, but I can't tell much difference.

Vortex makes great optics all around, and are probably the highest value buy out there. :thumbup:

I have 2 Sparcs, one I mess around with on an AK and the other I keep as a spare red dot. They are great bang for the buck and the customer service is always good. Hard to beat unconditional lifetime warranty.

The Sparc has 3 flaws IMO: 1) is the tinted class, it's not a big deal, my Trijicon reflex has tinted glass and you get used to it, but I like the Bushnell TRS25 is that regard the glass isn't tinted as much. 2) When the battery starts going dead, the dot does weird things, some shots it works, other shots it turns off. It would be nice for a "dead means dead" feature. 3) if you bought one of the old Sparcs on sale since the Sparc 2 is coming out, the originals use bastard batteries, they're 2354s and cost 4 bucks a pop. The Sparc 2s use 2032, plus they come with small flip up covers instead of the rubber bikini. But I don't bother to put the bikini on either one of my Sparcs so..

It's nice that they use an Aimpoint Micro mount so if you want to get a QD mount from LaRue or American Defense they pop right on, or just get an aftermarket mount from Seekins or Fortis.

Back