Photos Show Off Your Favorite Traditional Fixed Blades!!

Danial Cannady

Vp7e40A.jpg

Joe Cordova

O5dpfBu.jpg

John Ek and a Maxam

kpxzhGY.jpg

Gerber Mark I and Mark II

Q1REC1m.jpg

Cold Steel OSS

RqHwuE5.jpg

- Stuart

Can't argue with any of that :D:cool::)

You make exceptional beauty available for knife enthusiasts:thumbsup:

I'm with you on that, Will. Dave's knives and leather goods are very special and a bonus to BF participation. Horsewright Horsewright , you have it going on. (Actually, you do seem to have a lot going on, so kudos to you, Dave. That's a lot to manage and still be available to contribute to the various threads. Thanks.)
- Stuart

Picked this up while at Ashokan this past weekend, thanks to @john april he was thoughtful enough to bring it along as he remembered I liked smaller fixed blades and this was one kicking around his shop for the past few years, not sure when it was made and he wasn't sure where or from whom he got her from, but, I cleaned her up a bit and sharpened her up, there is a slight recurve but not excessive on this smallish about 2 1/2" blade overall just under 6" long so it is easily carried by dropping the knife/sheath right into the pocket.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

Thanks, I was quite pleased at lunch today as it was the perfect size for peeling my apple :) worked very nice for that !
G2

Blade measures just a smidge over 2 1/2" long, and overall length is just under 6", a small but capable blade to be sure !

Last edited:
Joe I sure like the second to last knife.:thumbsup: Is it a Scandi puukko ?
Sort of. It's the first one I've owned and to tell the truth I'm not positive. It's from a maker here on BladeForums. VERY reasonably priced.
PM sent

Last edited:
Back