Show Us Your Gunstock Traditionals

Were the Queen/S&M gunstocks from the 90s the only manufacturer-made single blade gunstocks? The secondary pen blade seems to spoil the beautiful handle for me, and it seems like the most readily available single blades are $400+ customs. That seems like an odd gap in the, small admittedly, market.

Beautiful knives, everyone!

Were the Queen/S&M gunstocks from the 90s the only manufacturer-made single blade gunstocks? The secondary pen blade seems to spoil the beautiful handle for me, and it seems like the most readily available single blades are $400+ customs. That seems like an odd gap in the, small admittedly, market.

Beautiful knives, everyone!

A.G. Russell made one at a reasonable price but it's a lockback.

IMG_4033.JPG
IMG_4039.JPG

gICeepC.jpg

k68LB7L.jpg

I only have one, a GEC 44 kindly gifted to me By Randy @r redden It has been on my belt every day in a GEC sheath since I got it. I has seen the pattern posted before and I thought it looked good,but I thought I wouldn't like how it felt in hand. Turns out I like it quite a bit. I love the stag on this knife, such great color. As you can see I use it,primarily its is my eating knife. But it sees plenty of other uses.
Great looking knife and the patina gives it so much character.

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

My one and only... an ebony 44 Buffalo Jack, hotdog shield and all.... my first GEC knife....the first is an older photo, the main blade has more patina on it now..

GEC%20in%20hand_zpskcfgibst.jpg
iHu1ei.jpg
Nice Grohman as well!

,,,Mike in Canada

Back