Show us your Randalls

New one.

IMG_0759.jpeg

IMG_0763.jpeg

“You can’t beat a classic” No you can’t. Nice knife, I regret not adding the thong hole to mine. It goes unnoticed until you need it.

Were did you get that hat?

I thought I place a few examples of Randall Made Knives dealer specials.
These knives (as most of you know) can only be ordered by the dealer and not directly from Randall.
The authorized Randall dealer designed the knife together with Randall.
I will start with the oldest dealer special that is still around.
There were older ones but if a dealer passes away or stops, so will the production of his dealer special.

At this moment the Sasquatch available in large size since 1977 and small size since 1978 are the oldest ones around. They are sold by the longest Randall dealer named Doug Kenefick. He is a dealer for over 45 years!
The big 12" version is always made from tool steel and the smaller 8" one is always made from stainless steel.

Sometimes the making of the dealer special continuous when the dealer has a successor.
This is the case with the Clinton Special below. The dealership and dealer special went from father Tom Clinton when he passed away to son Gary Clinton. The Tom Clinton special is 7" long and made since 1989.
It is always made from stainless steel.

The Nordic Knives Special is made since 1998, before that their dealer special was a drop point hunter.
The blade is 7" and always made from stainless steel. It can be ordered by Dave Harvey (owner) and Daniel Combs (manager) of Nordic Knives.

All the dealer specials aren't limited to five options like the other Randall's.

Last edited:
“You can’t beat a classic” No you can’t. Nice knife, I regret not adding the thong hole to mine. It goes unnoticed until you need it.

Were did you get that hat?
Hi, yes the hole is handy, it is a great option, often overlooked.
As my mate says, "Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it."

As for the hat, I made it.
Picked it up at a local op shop a few weeks ago and thought it would look really nice with an RMK logo on it.
My mate found a picture of the logo on the net, printed it out to the size I needed, then I carefully traced it onto the hat with a pen.
Now I have a one-of-a-kind RMK logo hat.
I plan to go over it with heavy thread as the ink will fade.
If a girl must have a hat, a pink one is all the better. :thumbsup:

Back