Show Us Your Traditional Customs!

uDaNWVc.jpg

uZs8bSQ.jpg

cjsxpfv.jpg

- Stuart

Such a beauty!

Have added two more that I am really happy with, this first one I have posted in other threads, Lloyd Gaucho in old a$$ micarta as he calls it : ) John really showcased his game on this one, F&F is amazing across the board and it fits a full four finger grip with that curve like a dream.

0ACC56C6-7BC4-4130-BB8D-80B9FD267751_zpsjl77cwb3.jpeg

And just in from Birdvis Knives, his 8th knife also titled #8, Lannys Clip 3 3/4 closed, 01 tool steel, muslin micarta with cross cut micarta shield and brown g-10 liners. Light weight, snappy, clean and tight. Incredible build quality. Look him up on instagram @birdvisknives
149CC5EF-D074-4516-AB74-E7BFB757E6AE_zpsecnqhqzt.jpeg

B3F0DE85-5544-4D48-BB81-6F8A725736A4_zpshwetk0hy.jpeg

AF70C68C-1991-476F-A29E-12BED121CE6B_zpscegcbned.jpeg

Last edited:
Have added two more that I am really happy with, this first one I have posted in other threads, Lloyd Gaucho in old a$$ micarta as he calls it : ) John really showcased his game on this one, F&F is amazing across the board and it fits a full four finger grip with that curve like a dream.

0ACC56C6-7BC4-4130-BB8D-80B9FD267751_zpsjl77cwb3.jpeg

And just in from Birdvis Knives, his 8th knife also titled #8, Lannys Clip 3 3/4 closed, 01 tool steel, muslin micarta with cross cut micarta shield and brown g-10 liners. Light weight, snappy, clean and tight. Incredible build quality. Look him up on instagram @birdvisknives
149CC5EF-D074-4516-AB74-E7BFB757E6AE_zpsecnqhqzt.jpeg

B3F0DE85-5544-4D48-BB81-6F8A725736A4_zpshwetk0hy.jpeg

AF70C68C-1991-476F-A29E-12BED121CE6B_zpscegcbned.jpeg

What do you think of the blade profile on the Birdvis? It seems to almost have a tanto profile because of how acutely the belly tapers up to the tip.

Thank you, Stuart. Coming from someone with such an exceptional collection, I'm honored!

You are on the right path, Shawn. Stay the course. And you are too kind.

That is a fine knife, Drew, and thanks for posting it here. I've been watching his work and need to make a move.

I've not seen one of these. Again, thanks, Drew.

D Duckdog Jarrett makes a super knife, he lives about an hour up the road from me. Love the green burlap :thumbsup:

You are a lucky man, Jerry,I guess. I would be broke if I was that close.
- Stuart

What do you think of the blade profile on the Birdvis? It seems to almost have a tanto profile because of how acutely the belly tapers up to the tip.

Someone else made that observation on the sale post too.. I have never had the pleasure of handling or cutting with a tanto style so far but I like this just fine. I just chalked it up to his artistic/individual take on a Lannys and I like knives that have a little something different about them : )
You are on the right path, Shawn. Stay the course. And you are too kind.

That is a fine knife, Drew, and thanks for posting it here. I've been watching his work and need to make a move.

I've not seen one of these. Again, thanks, Drew.

You are a lucky man, Jerry,I guess. I would be broke if I was that close.
- Stuart

Thank you very much!

Amazing thread!! Congratulations and thanks to all those posting their traditional customs! :thumbsup::cool::eek::cool::thumbsup:

Answering the title of the thread, you're looking at mine. :D

- GT

Back