Shower Knife, really? Who does that!

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Okay look at this picture if you don't believe me. It is clearly a knife in the shower. Now I have two questions for anyone reading this thread.

1) Who does this?

2) What legit use could one possibly have for a knife in the shower???

Waterway in the shower.JPG

And I will start:

1) I am responsible for the above pic! That is my Waterway I modded, and when it is not in its new white sheath being carried out and about, it is hanging in my shower.

2) Have you ever gotten superglue on your hands? Impossible to wash off, right? Takes forever for it to finally wear away, right? Not if you scrape it off in the shower with your knife!

Am I the only knut who keeps a knife in the shower?

Who else can answer Q. 1) with "I do", and what is your answer to Q. 2) (but if it's gross or otherwise inappropriate, please don't tell me!)

Yes, my shower needs to be cleaned... last year. :oops:

Sharpest thing in my shower is a 5 blade razor. I'm a chrome domer and shave in the shower, I've tried a knife a couple times, painful. If I had to shave w/a knife I'd have a beard.

I've heard of people keeping those plastic cold steel knives hidden in various places in their bathroom in case an intruder comes in when they're at their most vulnerable.

Not something I feel the need to do, but I think it's a good idea and those plastic cold steel knives that won't rust are a good choice.
Well, maybe a 1911 .45 Colt...

No shower knife for me.

If you want a knife in the shower, more power to you.

A knife in the shower! No way! I used a knife to carpet my shower, but I didnt keep it in there,..thats just weird.
yK9lgI9h.jpg

I don't shower with a knife....

But there is nearly always a handgun (under a towel) and often a sharp knife next to it.... right next to the shower...

A shower knife makes sense for shaving, perhaps youre a knife knut and a swimmer.

I could use one for cleaning finger nails in the shower, especially after i run the bar of soap across them.

Otherwise, a sikh may have one. As if i recall they are to have a knife on them at all times. Never know when they need to defend someone

I don't keep one within reach in the shower, now or then.

I did keep a metal pot scrubber (never steel wool) handy for fiberglass resin, body putty, and paint overspray when I did auto body repair ... but never a knife.

Back