Sir Snark-A-Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to have been a rough night here in the snark. Too much people passing away. My condolences to those who are affected.

Car has been dropped off at the garage. The piece that fell off and I had retrieved was part of the stabiliser (or something, not sure in English :)) and the broken hose was from the airconditioning and not from the radiator. But he did see a lot of corrosion and some other stuff underneath the hood so it's good it's in for a big check-up.

Throwback Thursday... JT stylin', Easter 1975.

tumblr_nc3ffxXHuX1t96dyxo1_400.jpg

Just found out that Chris (BePrepared), one of our fellow Beckerheads, was killed in an auto accident on Saturday. Not sure if this is old news or not for y'all, but it's news to me. He was one of my first customers, and I had several really good chats with him, and was planning on meeting up with him this trip to chop some stuff. Really bummed to hear of his passing. If you haven't done already, send up some smoke and prayers for his family.

I think I made a mistake. I was thinking this was C_Tanner, aka Preparedminds101. It is not. Sorry for the confusion. Still sad news though. Sorry to hear that brother.

Smoke and Prayers for all who need!

Murph - I like my Casio Gshock Protrek :thumbup: solar winning!

JT - styling like a boss. Like a mini Hue Heff

I dunno WW. Most pimps I have ever seen seem to pull it off rather easily. Not saying I could, but then again, I'm not a pimp... I didn't know know James was either.

*Chortle*

Doc

Not a pimp?? See how his right hand is ready to cock back and B!t%# slap one of his hos ???

Thats a pimp in the making there if i ever seen one :D

Not a pimp?? See how his right hand is ready to cock back and B!t%# slap one of his hos ???

Thats a pimp in the making there if i ever seen one :D

You could be right.... I was just thinking he cut his finger on a blade and was applying direct pressure.

Doc

Sorry to hear a Beckerhead loss, I think he was a member of KOTA on FB they are talking about the same thing.

That a screen name or a shop?

It's an online shop; one of the by-invite-only places I frequent. Give me a holler with your preferred online shopping email if you want an invite and we'll split store credit after your first purchase. Ditto if you want a Leftlane invite. Both have regular sales on gear that you might like.

A grinder makes things quite a bit easier :D

About an hours worth of work....
15278072462_bd5a589371.jpg

Ill get it all cleaned up and finish the handle with files, just so i can go slow and get it just how i want without accidentally grinding off too much. then start trying to put bevels/edges on them. I want to go FFG with the smaller one, and want to attempt a high saber on the larger.

Becker content :D

15272841925_fe7f86d679.jpg

Last edited:
Seen this on FB...

Much want. 155 THOUSAND dollars though...
[video=youtube;2150iFXF5Vc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2150iFXF5Vc[/video]

Little too much "dude, bro" in that video for me... I think personally I would prefer the Gibbs Quadski

[video=youtube_share;Gxr16GE4kEU]http://youtu.be/Gxr16GE4kEU[/video]

Looking good ww! Almost knife like. :D

As for the $155k toy, I think I'd rather pay off my house and buy a nice pick up truck. But maybe that's just me.:rolleyes:

Little too much "dude, bro" in that video for me... I think personally I would prefer the Gibbs Quadski

Id rather have the jeep looking one that doesnt need to retract the tires.

Id be like Dude bro, now your tires got stuck and you're stuck in the water LMAO

Looking good ww! Almost knife like. :D

As for the $155k toy, I think I'd rather pay off my house and buy a nice pick up truck. But maybe that's just me.:rolleyes:

Thanks man! Almost doesnt cut it though.. HA, Pun intended.

And yea, for 155k id put a nice, nothing fancy, home on my land and then buy up the land around mine.

But that thing is still pretty cool i think.

Id rather have the jeep looking one that doesnt need to retract the tires.

Id be like Dude bro, now your tires got stuck and you're stuck in the water LMAO

Thanks man! Almost doesnt cut it though.. HA, Pun intended.

And yea, for 155k id put a nice, nothing fancy, home on my land and then buy up the land around mine.

But that thing is still pretty cool i think.

The Jeep looking one has to retract the whees also...lol Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back