Slysz Bowie... just couple of additional shots

Soooo... the Slysz Bowie has just been unveiled here... well, I had a pleasure to check the final design with MarcinS and I took just some snapshots. Mr Blondie did great job with clean technical photos of this model, so let me add two action-related shots. Some more soon.

And also let me tell you... it'll make terrific EDC!!!

spyderco_marcins_bowie-1.jpg

spyderco_marcins_bowie-2.jpg

Not a spyderco fan since I had some service issue a few ywars nack BUT THAT KNIFE MAY CHANGE THAT

I'm not a huge Framelock fan, but I will own this knife! Great pics.

If this is the same one I got to handle at the Eugene show a year or two ago, it's been haunting me ever since - it felt SO GOOD in the hand!!! Don't need it, but must have it!

One more shot today... and even more to come in couple of days, stay tuned!

spyderco_marcins_bowie-3c.jpg

The new Spydie I'm most excited about, will be my first Spyderco framelock. Also keen to try CTS-XHP out.

Spyderco did something risky with this knife, making it as close to my personal grail as it can get. So it might just be the very last knife I ever buy.

Jk:D

I really like Marcin's no-nonsense, industrial designs.

Anyone else seeing the Techno and Bowie as burlier and more affordable cousins of the small and large Sebenzas?

I tried the production proto also with left hand - no major issue, there is enough of the hole exposed.

Over/under on number of future teaser thread and blog post titles that end with "...Sebenza Killer?"

Back