small footprint hard use 6" edc fixed.... whats out there?

This Greco in 8670 high carbon steel, or the Herbertz in 440 stainless are both neat packages that would work.

Both the kabar and glock would fit if they didn't look sooo military at a glance:
1211Detail_1.png

OP asked about 6 inch blades. That KaBar has a 7 inch blade. The PAL RH-36 had a 6 inch blade.

PAL%2520RH-36%2520with%2520Sheath.JPG

You can still find them in great shape for $50 - $70.

Kabar USN Mark 1 is a bit shorter than you specified, but not scary. And an Air Force Jet Pilot's Knife, shorter but also not scary, and can be had pretty cheap.

Both strong tools.

Zieg

OP asked about 6 inch blades. That KaBar has a 7 inch blade. The PAL RH-36 had a 6 inch blade.

PAL%2520RH-36%2520with%2520Sheath.JPG

You can still find them in great shape for $50 - $70.

That knife is super cool. :thumbup:

Hey LVC, Did you end up getting the $75 4.1mm M95? If so would be interested to know your thoughts on it.

Sadly the only job I could find quickly is minimum wage, so all of my sales efforts were just to survive. I will eventually get the m95 and a condor bushcraft parang to replace the main users i sold, and I'm really looking forward to both. But I have no idea when I'll be able to afford it, it honestly might be months if not a year or more. someday I'll be back in the middle class instead of the working poor/almost homeless.

Back