Smooth ivory bone addiction

My Brother likes smooth white/ivory bone on his pocket knives. So I end up giving him examples when his birthday rolls around and I can't figure out any other present.
I still miss the 78 from last year, and I have a feeling that this Pemberton might be next. He likes knives on the smaller side, because his EDC is a 14 white bone spear. So the 06 might
be good. Here it is with KSF white Camel bone SFO for 2016. There is not much of a chance that he will get it.

CrXMPzg.jpg

Love the way that copper looks with the bone! Great photos and awesome leather work as usual.

Thanks! Just finished that holster yesterday and am working on a matching oak carved belt to complete the order right now. That's only the second loop holster I've ever made and the first oak carved one. Just scored that Browning 95 at a local gun show.

Thanks! Just finished that holster yesterday and am working on a matching oak carved belt to complete the order right now. That's only the second loop holster I've ever made and the first oak carved one. Just scored that Browning 95 at a local gun show.

Holster looks great and I'm a sucker for oak carving. I've been thinking about making a loop holster for my Ruger recently, I might have to start working out the pattern after seeing yours. And That Browning is a great score!

Back