Snarking at the speed of sludge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been seeing these around in one form or another so I took some 1/4" cold rolled I had in shop and whipped one out today. Carry bag courtesy of my better half.

P1020288.jpg

P1020292.jpg

P1020295.jpg

IMG_4739.jpg

P1020312.jpg

Cool tw. Saw one of those on BCUSA. Very cool.

I've been seeing these around in one form or another so I took some 1/4" cold rolled I had in shop and whipped one out today. Carry bag courtesy of my better half.

That's cool as a polar bear's backside :thumbup: When you going orange?

Come to think of it, a larger version of that same idea would be awesome for the firepit in our backyard... hmmm......

Incidentally, thanks again for the bags Miss Kay gave me at the Fall Gathering. I'd give you a review, but I never got a chance to use them... Miss Angie "stole" 'em for her possibles :D

Awesome stuff Trade!!

Man.. Its easy to run out of room when you start adding more tools. I need another long table down there. More cabinet space and a big tall stool would be awesome.

That's a cool pot too tw. How much you reckon the grill weighs?

That's cool as a polar bear's backside :thumbup: When you going orange?

Heck, I keep hearing rumors of red, but I'm out of the loop these days.
Need somebody to finally let in the new Beckerheads. I've been swamped. :p

Maybe I'll do it tonight...

In on 22 with stove envy.
That's impressive the stove guru has envy!

Awesome stuff Trade!!

Man.. Its easy to run out of room when you start adding more tools. I need another long table down there. More cabinet space and a big tall stool would be awesome.
indeed, you should check amazon :-D. I been wanting a Monroe stool. It is a stool with a Monroe shock in the shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back