Snarking at the speed of sludge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be going to the cabin, as opposed to camping. Cold is one thing, wind is another. 24mph now, 12 overnight. Not good setting up a tent in, or sitting by a fire.

We may be going to the cabin, as opposed to camping. Cold is one thing, wind is another. 24mph now, 12 overnight. Not good setting up a tent in, or sitting by a fire.

Try sitting IN the fire. That way your back won't get cold. :D

I bought a 97 Ford Explorer AWD for $350 last year. Drove it for a few months and didn't want to put any money into it, so I got rid of it.

Also, ibtl

I bought a 97 Ford Explorer AWD for $350 last year. Drove it for a few months and didn't want to put any money into it, so I got rid of it.

Also, ibtl

how many $/mo? :)

Coop, did that thing arrive?
PM me if you have any questions or concerns at all!

Was packing like we were gonna go camping, but, the cabin it is. At least it will be a whole weekend, and we'll be able to get a hike in tomorrow. :thumbup:

best part of the new job, is that i get like almost 4 hours of my day back not driving, for MEEEEEEEE

well, watching you guys...

and doing STUFF again too.

it hard vacuumed being away and "so busy"

best part of the new job, is that i get like almost 4 hours of my day back not driving, for MEEEEEEEE

Yes, your new 8 Mile commute is definitely a plus!

Sounds like a good gig!

and IBTL...

I miss my 8 mile commute. 60 sucks, but the gig is good enough to warrant it.

Considering setting up the grinder in the driveway during trick or treat time and throwing some sparks...

i'm mostly pretty lucky that my commutes have largely been under 45 miles

but since my work potentially changes more than where i live, it's part of the deal

shit, the technology changes fast too

but that's part of the deal

Or a meat grinder, and just dump some kids in. Good times either way.

:thumbup:

oh yeah, it's trick or treat night.

my driveway is long and dark and the weather sucks.

no kid has tried in years

no i wouldn't mind if a few kid's mothers tried it :D

mmm, meat grinder

local shoppe carries some of those stihl and husqvarna axen...

i'm going out to buy apples, and see about a victory axe (job seeking finding reward)

Is Bladite trying to finish this by himself?

Edit: Victory is mine!! First time I've ever hit the 1k...and I wasn't even trying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back