Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH.
that makes more sense -- the first 150 or so miles is a lot boring this time of year.
you hit the flint hills around mile marker 300.
If I hadn't left work early today due to a stomach bug, I'd offer to meet you for dinner and a beer at my favorite brewery in Topeka (Norsemen) - I live about 20 miles North of town.

1066vik 1066vik if you tell me where there’s a good steak in Topeka that’s not all fancy pants, I’ll buy ya a beer

there's a Tx roadhouse just off I-70. that's as close as we get to "good steak restaurant" in Topeka.
take the 470 exit, then the first right off that -- onto Huntoon.
left on Huntoon (east), through the light and it's the first right.

Thanks brother!
Hope you get to feeling better.
I’ll skip the franchise place and try Kansas City.
I’ll still buy ya a beer next time around!

The season is pivoting. o_O

Road trip ahead skipper. "Road trip, AYE!"

Last edited:
Has anyone ever actually seen a snark?
I heard snarks attack in muddy waters:D

The BK4 kinda looks like a snark:p
What color sheath should I make for my new BK4? I wonder how spark will ship my new snark:D

A few weeks back my wife told me to get out of the house and spend some time in the woods. I climbed up Breakneck Ridge in 8 degree weather to watch the sunrise and clear my head. Great Climb. Check out that Beckerhead Shirt

Hello Brothers and Sis. Its been awhile but I'm back!!!! No Groans Please you bunch of miscreants. My Lovely wife has been repaired and hopefully its down hill from here. I have a lot of catching up to do. Some pics from yesterday's doctor visit.

I’m very glad she’s doing better. Welcome back! :)

Traded for a Becker. Looking forward to it coming in.

Hmmm, I'm seeing all these awesome patches... wondering if there would be some plane non BeckerHeads Becker patches floating around... you know for the Beckerheads in waiting that have not made the criteria yet, but wana show their unhealthy addiction to Beckers ;)

Hmmm, I'm seeing all these awesome patches... wondering if there would be some plane non BeckerHeads Becker patches floating around... you know for the Beckerheads in waiting that have not made the criteria yet, but wana show their unhealthy addiction to Beckers ;)
Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back