Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad Dubz, It definitely looked good. To bad you cant get a used 15 F150 with 2.7 Twin turbo. Probably a little out of your price range. Tell you what that truck can boogy, I love mine.
I'm more of an economical person. I don't need to get there fast, just need to get there, haha. I saw a nice looking 2005 Ford Ranger with 85,000 original miles on it. Thinking of giving them a call. I've had 2 Rangers over the years, and I have no complaints with them.

Hey, CBear!
Yep, still makin'-on makin'-on. :)

Can't see how buying a truck makes any sense this decade unless you need it for work and can write it off as a business expense. The prices are stupid. My 2008 Colorado was ~$17k.

Hey, CBear!
Yep, still makin'-on makin'-on. :)

Can't see how buying a truck makes any sense this decade unless you need it for work and can write it off as a business expense. The prices are stupid. My 2008 Colorado was ~$17k.
Prices are ridiculous.

Thanks guys. Got a good deal on it. 2005, with 85,000 original miles on it. Very clean. I got it for $1400 less than it booked out for. Happy with the deal. Only things I saw cosmetically was a scratch on the hood, and the common ""heel hole" in the driver's floor mat. As soon as I signed my name to the dotted line, a guy came in wanting to purchase it. It was only listed for two days. A few minutes later, and I would have missed it. Reviews on this dealership were excellent. Top rated dealer for 2018-2019 from CarGurus as well.

Gonna look for a camper shell for it.

Thanks guys, really looking forward to getting it.

Nice looking truck!

What, pray tell, is an original mile? ;)
It does sound kinda dumb, but it means that the odometer hasn't been replaced, or tampered with. Sometimes people say actual miles instead.

My miles are all synthetic. Gives it that lived in feel.

I just hope my mechanic friend is doin' alright, he spent some time off last week. A while back he suffered a concussion in a motorcycle crash and has been trying to heal up. Good mechanics can be hard to locate.

Snarkers, come out to playeeeayyyyyy.
t9Dj6sB.jpg

Snarkers, come out to playeeeayyyyyy.
t9Dj6sB.jpg

and this is why all my good knives are silver plated, and washed in holy water...

course, the shotgun has consecrated holy silver buckshot.

the doorknobs are also silver. plus hooked up to 500A circuits. can't be too careful for werewolves, or metal thieves

"subject arrested for premeditated use of silver against the unholy"

hah!

good thing i myself can tele-*pop*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back