Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Warrior!! Im alive. Hope you guys have been well.

Im still mostly just fishing, hanging out with the family and dogs, and off roading as much as i can. I start school in August, doing automotive technology for 2 years, then ill be looking into a paint and body workshop classes and an intro into welding.... Just as a hobby really. Id like to build my own off road buggies. But need to learn a bunch of basics before i can.

Lots of fishing lately, from my kayaks and a few months ago i bought a 2019 tracker panfish stick steer boat. 16' with a 40hp 4 stroke. Great for the rivers and lakes around here. Not big or super fast but a great little fishing boat.

Dogs are good, Lycan is a dang monster, weighing as much as me and just as tall on his back legs. He scares everyone away LOL. Not friendly at all to strangers but great with the family. Battle and Neko are great with anyone. At least people. Battle doesnt like small animals, cats, rabbits, etc. But they are all great dogs.... Battle is my favorite LOL

48057453011_613fc95eba.jpg

48057554102_d343bdfa4a_z.jpg

48057562367_50e19edceb_z.jpg

48057512613_5c8a4731e1_z.jpg

48057512483_d271e7c0dc_z.jpg
Not been up to a whole lot man. Was just thinking how much I'm missing being at the cabin. Have only been there once since January, and the wasps were swarming so bad we didn't stay. We'll be heading back down in a few weeks though.

Always wanted to get some kayaks, but never have. Seems like every time I buy a boat, it just sits there.

Lycan is freaking huge! Good looking dog man.

When I used to hit post reply on a thread, it always took me to that particular post. Now, for some reason, it posts, but goes to the bottom of the page. Anyone know why? It does that on all forums now, not just this one. Not sure what the dealio is.

Sup Warrior!! Im alive. Hope you guys have been well.

Im still mostly just fishing, hanging out with the family and dogs, and off roading as much as i can. I start school in August, doing automotive technology for 2 years, then ill be looking into a paint and body workshop classes and an intro into welding.... Just as a hobby really. Id like to build my own off road buggies. But need to learn a bunch of basics before i can.

Lots of fishing lately, from my kayaks and a few months ago i bought a 2019 tracker panfish stick steer boat. 16' with a 40hp 4 stroke. Great for the rivers and lakes around here. Not big or super fast but a great little fishing boat.

Dogs are good, Lycan is a dang monster, weighing as much as me and just as tall on his back legs. He scares everyone away LOL. Not friendly at all to strangers but great with the family. Battle and Neko are great with anyone. At least people. Battle doesnt like small animals, cats, rabbits, etc. But they are all great dogs.... Battle is my favorite LOL

48057453011_613fc95eba.jpg

48057554102_d343bdfa4a_z.jpg

48057562367_50e19edceb_z.jpg

48057512613_5c8a4731e1_z.jpg

48057512483_d271e7c0dc_z.jpg
Last time I saw those horses they were puppies

Holy Crap WW!!!! I thought your kayak rolled over and drowned your Ass. Your alive

Not quite LOL. I was out in the gulf Saturday though and a storm came in... Waves crashing over my head... Winds at 30 knots... It was touch and go for a bit LOL

I caught a redfish, and as i was reeling in a shark tried stealing it from me... Good fight, he held on for a couple minutes and then released it... After taking A whole chunk out his back LOL... That fight made the trip worth it though.

Last time I saw those horses they were puppies

Yea man. Lycan was nearly 100 pounds at about 6 months old. He grew fast. Despite me doing my best efforts to keep him from gaining weight too quickly.

He was up to 147 pounds at just over a year old, but i reduced some of his food and switched to a lower calorie food and got him down to 133.

He's larger than normal for his breed, and too much weight is bad on their joints so I'm trying to keep him at 135 max... But you can't fight genetics and his daddy is just over 150.

Not quite LOL. I was out in the gulf Saturday though and a storm came in... Waves crashing over my head... Winds at 30 knots... It was touch and go for a bit LOL

I caught a redfish, and as i was reeling in a shark tried stealing it from me... Good fight, he held on for a couple minutes and then released it... After taking A whole chunk out his back LOL... That fight made the trip worth it though.

Yea man. Lycan was nearly 100 pounds at about 6 months old. He grew fast. Despite me doing my best efforts to keep him from gaining weight too quickly.

He was up to 147 pounds at just over a year old, but i reduced some of his food and switched to a lower calorie food and got him down to 133.

He's larger than normal for his breed, and too much weight is bad on their joints so I'm trying to keep him at 135 max... But you can't fight genetics and his daddy is just over 150.
Your gonna have to smoke some mullet just to subsidize Lycans food bill lol

What are y'all getting yourselves for Father's Day? I'm considering something small and lightweight like a Ruger LCP ii.

Welcome back, WW!
My old Samsung S4 died a painful death in the Linville Gorge NC last week. My wife took me to the dark side and got me a IphoneXR

My Sig is all messed up!!! Something going on with Flickr or my technical ability
Looks like you made it a jpg, from the transparent background png format I originally made it. It also looks like you made the background black, to go with the dark theme of the forum.

Looks like you made it a jpg, from the transparent background png format I originally made it. It also looks like you made the background black, to go with the dark theme of the forum.
I didn't do anything intentionally and I don't know how to get it back. its a sad sad situation:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back