Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the market for some kind of edc pouch, some kind of organizer. Don't want it to be too large, I'd just use it to organize some necessities and to be able to switch packs easily (from work bag to backpack etc.). I've seen condor, maxpedition,... But I honestly have no idea. I'm quite new to the pouch thing.

Any hints or tips?

what kind of things? and how big are you thinking?
condor sidekick?

Yes, more details please. Wanting to carry a knife or two? A dozen pens? First aid? Your change collection you've been accumulating for 20 years?

busy day:
a little forge time, some drywall repair, mowed the lawn, and made a stupid big mallet today.
66632023_10157348822509603_7630066077732438016_n.jpg

busy day:
a little forge time, some drywall repair, mowed the lawn, and made a stupid big mallet today.
66632023_10157348822509603_7630066077732438016_n.jpg
Not only is it stupid and big, it's sad as well. :(

Are you opposed to happy, big tools that work smarter rather than harder or something?

what kind of things? and how big are you thinking?
condor sidekick?

Yes, more details please. Wanting to carry a knife or two? A dozen pens? First aid? Your change collection you've been accumulating for 20 years?

Well, like I said not too large. One knife, maaaaaaybe 2. One flashlight, 2 or 3 pens since I use those a lot. Maybe a band-aid or 2-3. Gerber shard. Not much else I think.
I have a separate first aid kid with painkillers, bandage, scissors and stuff.

Must be an amazing feeling:

Sequoiadendron giganteum; Trimming off dead branches from this variety is a delicate procedure. Dried leaves are quite sharp and oh, so brittle. I hate to see any harm come to the tree though by rough handling, it is easily 50 years old and hard to come by around here.
7r9WWbk.jpg

Sequoiadendron giganteum; Trimming off dead branches from this variety is a delicate procedure. Dried leaves are quite sharp and oh, so brittle. I hate to see any harm come to the tree though by rough handling, it is easily 50 years old and hard to come by around here.
7r9WWbk.jpg
Wait for daylight you'll be able to see better :D

7r9WWbk.jpg
She’s a beauty! :thumbsup:

Olight is giving away a 90 lumen keychain light to anyone registered on their website - if you take nothing but the freebie, you're on the hook for $5 shipping.
OTOH, if you order more, you may hit the free shipping point.

Wait for daylight you'll be able to see better :D
Ha, ha, ha!! :D
I ain't kidding, trimming that sucker is like petting a porcupine. I have been digging out woody slivers from me hands for a couple days now.

That's the easiest way to find them. Infection swells up, and they get real sensitive. I found one getting red and belligerent today like that. I should try gloves, but for finer tasks they are useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back