Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been stung by the red wasps several times. One got in my shirt, and stung me 8 or 9 times on my chest and stomach, haha. Dirty little bastard.

I was setting up a horse shoe pit on the 4th of July. Drove a spike into a ground wasp pit. I woke up 4 hours later in the hospital. I'd gone into anaphylactic shock. Thankfully my wife stuck me with an epipen. I have a good woman or crappy life insurance
Too funny Tankman. Now thereโ€™s a 4th of July that everyone (else) will remember. Not sure if my fam would epipen me or just play around the body...

Thanks for the smoke and prayers fellas. He was a good dude, knew God, and he lived his life better than most. So I guess in the end he'll be just fine, sucks for the rest of us though.
Geez that sucks Dawson. Hope his family gets the support theyโ€™ll need. Sudden deaths like this always feel like a punch to the gut.

Thanks for the smoke and prayers fellas. He was a good dude, knew God, and he lived his life better than most. So I guess in the end he'll be just fine, sucks for the rest of us though.
It would be hard for me to explain, but I had an older cousin pass away last year who had a rough young life. He was beaten so badly by some gang or another that he could never have kids. He became an unashamed Christian, and when he passed, I felt joy more than shock. Of course I grieve with the family, but not as though I have no hope.
I am sorry you lost your friend, I hope the best for his wife and son.

Ethan relayed to news to me earlier that he and his truck fought gravity and physics, but lost the battle, but survived the war

here's a truck with a Becker sticker

Ethan%20Truck%20Go%20Boom-X4.jpg

he's fine, sore, and painkillers are your friend...

Weil, I am not going to make it.... Had a high speed tumble and crunch after an exciting hydroplaning event this morning....The truck is a total. I am having a little prayer session to thank the fates, the engineers at Toyota, and the people who came up with airbags.... A Nobel prize should have been in order.... Expended a fair amount of adrenaline and I am gonna be sore for a few days.... I was going to an event and had cleaned out all the knives I usually have on me with the exception of a SAK which the seat belt coveiently sealed in my pocket....I was hanging more or less upside down and getting a bit exercised when I spotted a KA-Bar box with a Tuko in it....Just like butter brother... The cell phone brought peace of mind and help.....Gotta thank the Clinton Montana VFD, and the DOT and railroad guys who got to me first....Thanks too to the Troopers who stayed wth me until the recovery guys showed up. Whoever was working the sharpening station at Ka-Bar is gonna have trouble buying drinks the next time I am in Olean!....

Will be at the gathering for sure.... E

Scored a Bk1 Brute with the help of Dubz. Never held one before but I've read that it's not much to talk about. Ah what the Hell it's like new and I couldn't pass it up for the price.
Good to see it go to a Beckerhead. That was a good price. :thumbsup:

It may not cut worth a flip but it's fun to look at.
Haha, I agree. At least it looks bad ass.:D Mine's been reprofiled, and chops okay, but it's no niner.

Just received my best BH swag to date. Will have to wait for a decent photo op to do them justice. Yes, them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back