Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
tanglediver tanglediver I don't mind at all. I'm leaving for my mountain climbing/hiking trip tomorrow. If he would like someone to talk to I would be more than happy to PM you my Email. I will be out of contact for at least the next 4 days. Hope to return with lots of Becker pictures, waterfalls, and summits. And a ton of motivation for your brother in law. I'm actually climbing with my brother in law. He has two shattered and then pinned/fused ankles and two fingers on one hand. Between him and my son who took an AK round thru his neck/jaw in Iraq I stay motivated to push harder. I can't is no longer in his vocabulary I can and will Is.

Went out to dinner the other day and we're seated next to a couple just starring at there phones. Kinda sad. I've never had face book.I have family members say Oh you should get it. They can't put there phones down ether :p I have no interest it :thumbsup:

Went out to dinner the other day and we're seated next to a couple just starring at there phones. Kinda sad. I've never had face book.I have family members say Oh you should get it. They can't put there phones down ether :p I have no interest it :thumbsup:
I left my brother's house once, and noticed 3 adults sitting in lawn chairs next door. All 3 were staring into their phones, not even acknowledging the other's existence. They were probably texting each other, haha.

Looks like Dubz killed the snark thread...

Nah, they're texting each other stupid stuff. I don't get it, I just can't get into that "always buried in my phone" mentality. What really urks me is when I see people driving and doing it. They're gonna end up killing someone someday. Makes me wanna save them the trouble and just run em off the road! lol

I see peeps doing that everyday.

Man, I can't believe that 20 didn't sell. Tried selling it elsewhere, with the same result.

I think I reduced it even more. Still didn't. Oh well, not giving it away...

I'd rather pay attention to my surroundings. Makes it a lot harder for somebody to sneak up on you like that.

Twas me. I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

Twas me. I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... back, and to the left.

WDXUljt.gif

tanglediver tanglediver I don't mind at all. I'm leaving for my mountain climbing/hiking trip tomorrow. If he would like someone to talk to I would be more than happy to PM you my Email. I will be out of contact for at least the next 4 days. Hope to return with lots of Becker pictures, waterfalls, and summits. And a ton of motivation for your brother in law. I'm actually climbing with my brother in law. He has two shattered and then pinned/fused ankles and two fingers on one hand. Between him and my son who took an AK round thru his neck/jaw in Iraq I stay motivated to push harder. I can't is no longer in his vocabulary I can and will Is.
Cool Beans! I'll get back to you later. Meanwhile, enjoy your adventures!! :thumbsup::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back