Sorry, I'm not going to Friend you on Facebook.

It's nothing personal, so please don't be offended. I really only use FB to keep up with a few relatives, and thus decided to limit my Friends there.

I hate facebook

HATE is an understatement!

I'm NEVER going to get it. . .

It's so confusing!!! . . . . Remember when My Space ruled???!

What happened?

Let's Drink! That fixes everything!

Jerry

I use FB for friends & family & nothing else... except feverishly looking for the GO!!!

Any of you can friend me there if it makes you feel better. As long as you promise not to send me game requests. And if you can deal with the random stuff I post...

:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
JUST SAY NO TO FACEBOOK!!!
:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:​

Last edited:

What happened?

Jerry

Everything you said is true except "lets drink", because we both have been drinking for sometime already

I'm 69 years old. Life is too short to do facebook.

In a similar vein, I suppose I should apologize to those people on Linked-In with whom I am, well, linked? I never did get familiar with the procedures and so am not active at all on there.

What happened?

Jerry

I don't understand the difference between what myspace was and what facebook is, but it's my understanding facebook became popular because kids' parents started making myspace pages. Now that adults are doing facebook kids are doing instagram. I like facebook, it's a good way to reconnect with old friends I'd lost touch with, mostly the pretty girl type :D, but I am a young single man, I can do that. I'm also not friends with anyone I don't know personally in real life except one girl who does a lot of epilepsy awareness type stuff (and happens to be scorching hot). There's funny posts on there and I "liked" various veteran organizations and some military ones, so it helps me to stay connected to what's going on in the communities I care about.

I know, the older you get the more resistant you become to anything new. I'm 33, I have started to as well.

Not on it, never will be, scoff at those who live their life there (that is what BF is for)... I feel for all the people there who share my name and as such receive all the hate mail !!!!

Not on it, never will be, scoff at those who live their life there (that is what BF is for)... I feel for all the people there who share my name and as such receive all the hate mail !!!!

I think BF is too advanced, it should be Blade Bulletin Board System.

Back