SouthWest Khukri Khonvention (SWKK)

No pics of people till 088. I was wondering if the khonvention was in the land of the cactus people.

Which cactus is Yvsa? :confused:

Yeah...I took a walk around Mamav's place. Some of you might want to skip to 088.

Yvsa is the sharp one...

I recognize Yvsa, Barb and Mamav. I think the guy in the red Hawaian shirt is Nasty. Who are the rest? I wanna call the FBI. :rolleyes: :) ;)

Nope...the red shirt guy is Svashtar (Norm is 6'8"). I look small next to him at only 6'4".

I was wearing the MWKK T-shirt...

OK, you've got to put names on these faces for us....Please? :D Ok, I know which one Gin is. :)

Thanks!
Steve

attachment.php

Attachments

• SW khuk conv.jpg
    SW khuk conv.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 149
I wish that I could've made it. I missed out.

What an amazing place that is down there! I've only passed through and honestly, most places look the same from the interstate...I missed out, again.

Great to put some faces with the names. I think that I have it all figured out.

Ray took enough photos to guarentee the Realtor can sell Gin's house easily. Also, the FBI knows where to plant the mics.

munk

Nasty said:
Nope...the red shirt guy is Svashtar (Norm is 6'8"). I look small next to him at only 6'4".

haha shortie... :D ;)

Is that the new foxy folly in Foxjaw's hand?
:confused:

I might as well start this one too...

DaveK was nice enough to bring along examples of Chen Practicals...*very* cool blades! He also, unfortunately, brought his KATAR.

We all fell in love with it...for armor piercing or horrid slashing attacks, this thing is wicked!

A perfect Zombie tool!

Me likey

katar.jpg

nice pics!

by the way, I did appreciate the first 87 pics, Nasty.....:D.....cactii, rock gardens, tile roofs, and so on - I miss AZ! :(

Wow!

What a good picture and what a good lookin' group of folks!! I'm most surprised at Yvsa. He's always saying how old he is and if he IS he'd DAMN well preserved!

She had them handy for identification purposes if needed...

Yes, I am glad to say that Yvsa is doing well...a bit of smoke for his hip wouldn't be wasted, but he's doing well.

Dude! I have never seen a katar that sharp. I would have loved to have soaked up all the knowledge being tossed around. Yvsa, I miss the braids!

I wish I was there. Sounds like a real... Paaaarty! :D
Yvsa's Chile Verde recipe should be added to the "sticky" list. It's a cantina classic! If you haven't tried it, you are missing a real treat. And... there's no cholesterol, fat, or calories :D As long as you drink a Heineken with it :eek:
Thanks Rio, great pix!

What a great time! Many thanks to mamav -- great hostess and great cook too! Ditto Yvsa on that chile verde! Also learned a lot watching Yvsa bring a convex edge to Svashtar's Cherokee Rose. Here's a pic of the new toys I picked up: an alloy handled Bilton and an antler JKM. Also is a limited time link to my SWKK gallery of action pics.:D:D:D:D

http://www.interwrx.com/jds/index.html

Attachments

• SWKK031.jpg
    SWKK031.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 36
Back