Off Topic Springtime is lovely for a stroll in the snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any problems fitting different brand cylinders. It looks like it’s a precise fit on mine. I don’t wanna break out a cylinder hone lol

That cylinder in my lamp is the that came with it, when it was gifted to me.

Haven’t popped in and said hello in a loooong time and that just didn’t feel right...How’s everyone doing? Ethan still poke his head in from time to time? I’m headed down to his area in early November. Gonna finally stop by the knife Mecca. Over the last 10 years we’ve been near the area a half dozen times passing through and it just never worked out to stop (sick dog at home, winter storm, sick kid in car, etc). Well the wife just surprised me and said that for my birthday we are gonna spend a long weekend in the smokies...and the first priority is for me to get to SMKW. I love her...lol

Haven’t popped in and said hello in a loooong time and that just didn’t feel right...How’s everyone doing? Ethan still poke his head in from time to time? I’m headed down to his area in early November. Gonna finally stop by the knife Mecca. Over the last 10 years we’ve been near the area a half dozen times passing through and it just never worked out to stop (sick dog at home, winter storm, sick kid in car, etc). Well the wife just surprised me and said that for my birthday we are gonna spend a long weekend in the smokies...and the first priority is for me to get to SMKW. I love her...lol
Good to see ya come back around man, hope all is well. Ethan hasn't been in since June or July. I know he doesn't get as good of a signal as he used to. He now lives in Montana.

Got through COVID-19. I've gotten tons better in the last 48 hours. Can't believe how exhausted I was during days 6-11. Like the wife taking me for a 40 minute car ride was way too much kind of exhausted. Not wanting to start anything political, but avoid this one if you can. Seriously consider the monoclonal antibodies if you can't especially if you have other health issues.YMMV

Got through COVID-19. I've gotten tons better in the last 48 hours. Can't believe how exhausted I was during days 6-11. Like the wife taking me for a 40 minute car ride was way too much kind of exhausted. Not wanting to start anything political, but avoid this one if you can. Seriously consider the monoclonal antibodies if you can't especially if you have other health issues.YMMV
Good to hear :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad you made it man. That is some nasty stuff.
Sold my first Becker today..... A little sad. Haha!

A previously used BK5

I felt bad that it was just sitting in a drawer unused.
That's what I did as well. Wasn't getting much love, so I sold it. Sometimes I miss it though.

Glad you made it man. That is some nasty stuff.

That's what I did as well. Wasn't getting much love, so I sold it. Sometimes I miss it though.
I still have my heavily modded up'ed one that I get teased about. ;)
....but I love the 5 so much, that I'd assume I'd buy all the ones I could find.
(A boy can dream)

I Almost put up for sale my 15, but at the last minute swapped it with my spare 5

Phew, DunkEm, Welcome back! I hope you don't get saddled with any of the recurring after-effects.
Learned I *may* be eligible for the vax booster because in-person teaching, but spent 6.5 hours teaching labs today and didn't get a chance to track that down.

Re: BK-5
Don't sweat the sales, I have two to keep the numbers up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back