Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Does it mean only 150 made or only 150 for preorder (the rest would be first come first serve)?

Definitely 150 available for preorder now and the remaining batch available 4/21 as first come first served. Probably typical Knifeworks large exclusive order , So no issues getting one on final release date !

Does it mean only 150 made or only 150 for preorder (the rest would be first come first serve)?

Para3 CTS-204P Forest Green G-10 C223GPGR KnifeWorks:
THE FIRST 150 PRE-ORDERS HAVE SOLD OUT, THE REMAINDER WILL BE SOLD ON 04/21/2020 AT 8:00 AM CST.

Last edited:
Per Spyderco's App, LadyBug3 K390 Blue FRN LFP3K390 (Japan) is now shipping to dealers.

Yes, mdggifts had them earlier in the day so I think they are being released slowly rather than all at once. I would encourage folks to not pay $175 for one in the exchange if getting them from a dealer is just a matter of timing because they are still being sold. Of course, each to his/her own I guess.
F'n shit bags make it harder for other people to purchase what they like, just for their pockets. Then they come on this knife site? Makes sense for them, but that's some balls right there. Nobody calls them out on that crap out here?

F'n shit bags make it harder for other people to purchase what they like, just for their pockets. Then they come on this knife site? Makes sense for them, but that's some balls right there. Nobody calls them out on that crap out here?
It's been run up the flagpole more than once in various sub-forums here. A search on words like "flipper" should yield some reading material for your leisure. Suffice it to say that if I think someone is a flipper, they go straight to my ignore list. Problem solved (for me). I won't knowingly buy from a flipper nor will I sell to one, even if a flipper is the only one buying. I have yet to have any regrets.

It's been run up the flagpole more than once in various sub-forums here. A search on words like "flipper" should yield some reading material for your leisure. Suffice it to say that if I think someone is a flipper, they go straight to my ignore list. Problem solved (for me). I won't knowingly buy from a flipper nor will I sell to one, even if a flipper is the only one buying. I have yet to have any regrets.
I have to go through my settings. Know idea about the ignore button. That was some advice right there ,brother

Upcoming Manix2 CPM-4V Black DLC Blade Red G-10 C101GPRDBK2 St. Nick's Knives (USA) on Friday, April 10th @ Noon Central Time (about 550 pieces) for $154.95.

Upcoming Manix2 CPM-4V Black DLC Blade Red G-10 C101GPRDBK2 St. Nick's Knives (USA) on Friday, April 10th @ Noon Central Time (about 550 pieces) for $154.95.

Should have the PM2 version as well soon.

Oops, wrong thread.

Last edited:
Been itching to get a para 3 LW in REX-45. Any chance of more of them showing up at retailers?

And if possible, anyone know which ones might still have some coming soon?

Been itching to get a para 3 LW in REX-45. Any chance of more of them showing up at retailers?

And if possible, anyone know which ones might still have some coming soon?
I posted to the Rex Para 3 Lightweight and Native 5 thread that Cutlery Shoppe had them in stock this morning, For about an hour. Most of the major online vendors have "dropped " but don't give up checking, Because of canceled /returned orders. Good luck.

They're also gonna have a 4V Para3 Lightweight at some point this year... not another Para3 G10 though
I grabbed a Para 3 LW Rex 45 with orange FRN when it came available and love, love, love it. Besides a great steel, it's light enough that I rarely even know it's in my pocket. Given that I have the Rex 45, I won't be going for 4V LW, but when they come up, don't hesitate because you WILL love it.

Last edited:
LadyBug3 K390 Blue FRN LFP3K390 (Japan) is/was in stock at some dealers.

LFP3K390.1__51332.1586286745.jpg

LFP3K390__33081.1586286745.jpg

Back