- Mar 3, 2013
Native Chief CPM-REX45 Burnt Orange G-10 C244GPBORE Sprint Run (USA) is/was in stock at some dealers.
A total of 21 New Spyderco Knife Models were announced in the 2021 Spyderco Reveal Volume 7 on January 19, 2021 (Post #1 has been updated):
- Lil' Native SlipIt CPM-S30V Black G-10 C230NLGP (USA)
- Mule Team Z-Max PM MT29P (USA)
- ParaMilitary2 CPM-CRUWEAR Brown Micarta C81MPCW2 (USA)
- YoJumbo All-Black CPM-S30V Black DLC Blade Black G-10 C253GPBBK (USA)
- UK PenKnife (UKPK) SlipIt LC200N PlainEdge Yellow FRN C94PYL (USA)
- UK PenKnife (UKPK) SlipIt LC200N SpyderEdge Yellow FRN C94SYL (USA)
- Delica4 LightWeight K390 Wharncliffe Blade Blue FRN C11FPWK390 (Japan)
- Delica4 LightWeight K390 SpyderEdge Blade Blue FRN C11FSK390 (Japan)
- Dragonfly2 LightWeight CPM-S30V Satin Blade Pink FRN C28FPPNS30V2 (Japan)
- Dragonfly2 LightWeight CPM-S30V Black TiCN Blade Pink FRN C28FPPNS30VBK2 (Japan)
- Dragonfly2 LightWeight K390 Wharncliffe Blade Blue FRN C28FP2WK390 (Japan)
- Endela LightWeight K390 SpyderEdge Blade Blue FRN C243FSK390 (Japan)
- Endura4 LightWeight K390 SpyderEdge Blade Blue FRN C10FSK390 (Japan)
- Salt2 LC200N PlainEdge Green FRN C88FPGR2 (Japan)
- Salt2 LC200N SpyderEdge Green FRN C88FSGR2 (Japan)
- Salt2 LC200N Wharncliffe PlainEdge Green FRN C88FPWCGR2 (Japan)
- Salt2 LC200N Wharncliffe SpyderEdge Green FRN C88FSWCGR2 (Japan)
- Stretch2 LightWeight K390 Blue FRN C90FP2K390 (Japan)
- Viele Phoenix VG-10 Red G-10 C114GPRD Sprint Run (Japan)
- Roadie SlipJoint N690Co Brown FRN C189PBN (Italy)
- Roadie SlipJoint N690Co Olive Green FRN C189PGR (Italy)
KC is the worst dealer.FWIW - I put a pre-order in for my crucarta PM2 with KC on Jan 20th. They were announced Jan 19th afaik. Unlike BHQ whose preorders were full by that time, KC had/has kept them open, so I put one in there and recently got curious about where I stood in line and inquired. Naturally they weren't able to tell me a specific place in line, but they shared the following: "You placed your order on January 20th and we are currently filling orders that were placed on January 8th." I'm a little confused given what I thought was the date these were announced, but it sounds like either they 1. misquoted something/misunderstood what I ordered, 2. were discussing preorders in general, 3. or we may be seeing some soon?
Mistakes happen. As a whole I think KC is one of the better places. Sorry it didn’t work out for you. I just ponied up and paid the secondary cost. It’s worth it to me.KC is the worst dealer.
On February 19, I ordered the Shaman Z-Wear from them. I've received the order confirmation.
I received an email from KC customer service 3 days ago that the item I ordered is now discontinued and no longer available. Great job KC. It was my last order from them.