Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Delica4 CPM-20CV Black TiCN Blade Red & Black Zome FRN C11ZFPRDBBK DLT Trading (Japan) is/was in stock at dealer.

spyderco-delica-2835__80670.1613419507.jpg

spyderco-delica-2837__57304.1613419507.jpg

spyderco-delica-2836__20282.1613419507.jpg

Tenacious Lightweight CPM-S35VN PlainEdge Blue FRN C122PBL (China) is/was in stock at some dealers.

Spyderco-Tenacious-Lightweight-Blue-FRN-Knife-3.4-Satin-S35VN-C122PBL-BHQ-116282-LS-large.jpg

Spyderco-Tenacious-Lightweight-Blue-FRN-Knife-3.4-Satin-S35VN-C122PBL-BHQ-116282-LS-Spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Tenacious-Lightweight-Blue-FRN-Knife-3.4-Satin-S35VN-C122PBL-BHQ-116282-LS-Side-large.jpg

Just pre ordered an endura in k390 serrated edge via knife center. Hopefully KC recieves them soon. I’m sure Spyderco is tracking but hopefully with these delays and they’re not skimping on quality control to just get knives out the door.

I really hope the Lil' Native S90V w/Carbon Fiber scales (C230CF90VP) comes out soon! It's the last Sprint Run I had my eye on since last year's reveal's and it's been months and months since the announcement. May 5th in fact, Reveal 5 in 2020 was when it was announced.
I've been impatiently refreshing both these forums as well as my two main Canadian vendors all day every day to get this knife and it's driving me nuts having to wait this long. At least I got my Shaman Sprint in the mail yesterday which I must say, is extremely nice. My first Shaman and I am very lucky to have scored this zwear/micrata as my first and only one.

It's hard enough to get any Sprint Runs in Canada, and I believe Spyderco is the only company who cares enough to send some of their sprints North of the border. Quite a few other vendors sure don't seem to care about us at all, especially not a fairly big one starting with the letter Z. I understand it's a much smaller market than the USA but there's still a good number of knife obsessed nuts up here who would love to see some more options. And before anyone asks, importing from the USA will 95% of the time result in full confiscation with no refund or recourse by the Canadian Border Services for completely arbitrary reasons which they cannot even cite in our countries criminal code. They made up their own rules when it comes to knives, so they can and will enforce them at their own random will.

Anyways, if anyone has any idea when the Lil' Native S90V will drop please do tell. Even just so I can give my F5 key a short break, it's probably getting worn out now!

As part of my collection ideology, I try to keep just one knife from each blade steel within the collection. The Lil' Native was meant to be my S90V. But I must admit, the latest Benchmade Bugout with REAL carbon fiber scales and an S90V blade has my eye and if the Spyderco doesn't come out soon, might find itself replaced by the Benchmade despite it being a drastically different knife in all other ways.

These were/are in stock at some dealers:

• Police4 Lightweight K390 Blue FRN C07FP4K390 (Japan)
  • Delica4 Lightweight CPM-S30V Black TiCN Blade Pink FRN C11FPPNS30VBK (Japan)
  • Dragonfly2 LightWeight CPM-S30V Satin Blade Pink FRN C28FPPNS30V2 (Japan)

Spyderco-Police-4-Lightweight-Blue-FRN-Satin-C07FP4K390-BHQ-116278-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Police-4-Lightweight-Blue-FRN-Satin-C07FP4K390-BHQ-116278-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Police-4-Lightweight-Blue-FRN-Satin-C07FP4K390-BHQ-116278-jr-side-large.jpg

Spyderco-Delica-4-Lightweight-LB-Pink-FRN-Black-C11FPPNS30VBK-BHQ-116281-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Delica-4-Lightweight-LB-Pink-FRN-Black-C11FPPNS30VBK-BHQ-116281-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Delica-4-Lightweight-LB-Pink-FRN-Black-C11FPPNS30VBK-BHQ-116281-jr-side-large.jpg

Spyderco-Dragonfly-2-Pink-Heals-Lightweight-Pink-Satin-C28FPPNS30V2-BHQ-121026-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Dragonfly-2-Pink-Heals-Lightweight-Pink-Satin-C28FPPNS30V2-BHQ-121026-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Dragonfly-2-Pink-Heals-Lightweight-Pink-Satin-C28FPPNS30V2-BHQ-121026-jr-side-large.jpg

These were/are in stock at some dealers:

• Salt2 LightWeight LC200N PlainEdge Green FRN C88FPGR2 (Japan)
  • Salt2 LightWeight LC200N SpyderEdge Green FRN C88FSGR2 (Japan)
  • Salt2 LightWeight LC200N Wharncliffe PlainEdge Green FRN C88FPWCGR2 (Japan)
  • Salt2 LightWeight LC200N Wharncliffe SpyderEdge Green FRN C88FSWCGR2 (Japan)

Spyderco-Salt-2-Lightweight-LB-Green-FRN-Green-C88FPGR2-BHQ-121029-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Salt-2-Lightweight-LB-Green-FRN-Green-C88FPGR2-BHQ-121029-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Salt-2-Lightweight-LB-Green-FRN-Green-C88FPGR2-BHQ-121029-jr-side-large.jpg

Spyderco-Salt-2-Lightweight-LB-Green-FRN-Green-Serr-C88FSGR2-BHQ-121030-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Salt-2-Lightweight-LB-Green-FRN-Green-Serr-C88FSGR2-BHQ-121030-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Salt-2-Lightweight-LB-Green-FRN-Green-Serr-C88FSGR2-BHQ-121030-jr-side-large.jpg

Spyderco-Salt-2-Wharncliffe-LB-Green-FRN-C88FPWCGR2-BHQ-121030-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Salt-2-Wharncliffe-LB-Green-FRN-C88FPWCGR2-BHQ-121030-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Salt-2-Wharncliffe-LB-Green-FRN-C88FPWCGR2-BHQ-121030-jr-side-large.jpg

Spyderco-Salt-2-Wharncliffe-LB-Green-FRN-Serr-C88FSWCGR2-BHQ-121032-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Salt-2-Wharncliffe-LB-Green-FRN-Serr-C88FSWCGR2-BHQ-121032-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Salt-2-Wharncliffe-LB-Green-FRN-Serr-C88FSWCGR2-BHQ-121032-jr-side-large.jpg

Just saw this at Cutlery Shoppe:

Spyderco C81GPWC2 Para Military 2 - 3.44" CPM-S30V Satin Finish Plain Edge Wharncliffe Blade - Black G-10 Handle

** DROPPING 2/26 @ 10:00AM MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE **

Just saw this at Cutlery Shoppe:

Spyderco C81GPWC2 Para Military 2 - 3.44" CPM-S30V Satin Finish Plain Edge Wharncliffe Blade - Black G-10 Handle

** DROPPING 2/26 @ 10:00AM MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE **
Nice! That looks good, and the description seems to suggest they will be doing this in other steels as well. I’ll be waiting for something besides s30v myself.

ParaMilitary2 CPM-S30V PlainEdge Satin Wharncliffe Blade Black G-10 C81GPWC2 Cutlery Shoppe will go on sale on Friday, February 26, 2021 at 10:00am Mountain Time for $154.70 shipped (limit 2 per person).

C81GPWC2__31092.1614027450.jpg

Howdy--

I just pre-ordered a basic, compression lock Lil' Native. After reading all nine pages about availability, I'm wondering how long the back-order might last. Does anyone know, or have a guess?

I ordered one of the PM2s with the Wharncliffe blade from CS this morning. Not really sure I need one since I hopefully have a Canis that will arrive. The Canis seems to have been swallowed up by USPS somewhere between TN and CA.

I'll try our the Wharncliffe PM2 for a little while and decide if it's for me or not.

I really hope the Lil' Native S90V w/Carbon Fiber scales (C230CF90VP) comes out soon! It's the last Sprint Run I had my eye on since last year's reveal's and it's been months and months since the announcement. May 5th in fact, Reveal 5 in 2020 was when it was announced.
I've been impatiently refreshing both these forums as well as my two main Canadian vendors all day every day to get this knife and it's driving me nuts having to wait this long. At least I got my Shaman Sprint in the mail yesterday which I must say, is extremely nice. My first Shaman and I am very lucky to have scored this zwear/micrata as my first and only one.

It's hard enough to get any Sprint Runs in Canada, and I believe Spyderco is the only company who cares enough to send some of their sprints North of the border. Quite a few other vendors sure don't seem to care about us at all, especially not a fairly big one starting with the letter Z. I understand it's a much smaller market than the USA but there's still a good number of knife obsessed nuts up here who would love to see some more options. And before anyone asks, importing from the USA will 95% of the time result in full confiscation with no refund or recourse by the Canadian Border Services for completely arbitrary reasons which they cannot even cite in our countries criminal code. They made up their own rules when it comes to knives, so they can and will enforce them at their own random will.

Anyways, if anyone has any idea when the Lil' Native S90V will drop please do tell. Even just so I can give my F5 key a short break, it's probably getting worn out now!

As part of my collection ideology, I try to keep just one knife from each blade steel within the collection. The Lil' Native was meant to be my S90V. But I must admit, the latest Benchmade Bugout with REAL carbon fiber scales and an S90V blade has my eye and if the Spyderco doesn't come out soon, might find itself replaced by the Benchmade despite it being a drastically different knife in all other ways.

Back