Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I’ve had way more than 50 knives shipped up here in Canada from our Southern cousins and yet to lose one ?
I’m a lucky one I guess and not less a bullshitter.

I’ve had way more than 50 knives shipped up here in Canada from our Southern cousins and yet to lose one ?
I’m a lucky one I guess and not less a bullshitter.
I guess you're lucky, I know quite a few people in person and online who've lost knives due to the CBSA. I've been too worried to take the risk for the most part. Glad to hear not everyone gets screwed though!

Could we keep this thread on track to new knives landing ?!
I think these other side questions could be better directed in another area.
Yes Please!

I just got my shipping notice from Knifecenter on the Salt 2 LC200N. USPS says it will be here on Tuesday so that means it could be here as late as mid March even though it is only a days drive :rolleyes:

I was pretty early in the preorder at KC, like the next day the were announced. Just in case anyone else is on the same list. Seems much quicker than with the PS2 LC.

Moving the discussions of the PM2 Wharncliffe out of this thread.

Last edited:
Spyderco Factory Outlet has Nativechief s90v in stock right now...
Anyone else find it weird that the S90V Chief had become available, yet there's no still word on the REX-45 sprint Chief...
The Mule Teams were announced...
  1. Mule Team CPM-SPY27 MT28P (USA)
  2. Mule Team CPM-S45VN MT31P (USA)
  3. Mule Team Z-Max PM MT29P (USA)
Shoot, was hoping we'd see a Vanax SC/37 Mule. Maybe next year...

Does anyone know what all the orange train talk is about on the Spyderco Facebook group?

Sometime in the last year Spyderco announced like 8 Rex45 sprint models all at once. Rex45 has been featured in a few other sprints as well. Assuming they are referring to this

I guess you're lucky, I know quite a few people in person and online who've lost knives due to the CBSA. I've been too worried to take the risk for the most part. Glad to hear not everyone gets screwed though!

From what Ive been told shipping the knife disassembled/in 2 packages is generally successful.

From what Ive been told shipping the knife disassembled/in 2 packages is generally successful.

Negative, we see more customs holds on disassembled shipments. To a customs agent who is paying attention its a fairly clear attempt at a workaround. We've had much better luck with tightening pivots.

Negative, we see more customs holds on disassembled shipments. To a customs agent who is paying attention its a fairly clear attempt at a workaround. We've had much better luck with tightening pivots.
Do you have an extra z wear shaman sitting around wink wink lol

Interesting, never thought of overtightening. Disassembly is what I see alot of people do in the secondhand market but never really talked about the success rate, so assumed successful

These are/were in stock at some dealers:

• Roadie SlipJoint N690Co Brown FRN C189PBN (Italy)
  • Roadie SlipJoint N690Co Olive Green FRN C189PGR (Italy)

c189pbn_1.jpg

c189pgr_1.jpg

Back