Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

And mine appears to have been lost by USPS. :(

Assuming you did the flat rate shipping it would have gone first class mail, annoyingly the lack of scans is currently pretty normal with first class mail packages, the post office is skipping scans on those more often that not. My postmaster indicated to me that the majority of first class mail won't get scans in transit, and likely won't update until the local distro or PO. I can say for sure that it left DLT and is in the hands of the USPS. It should update in the next few days at your local distro center or post office. Please let me know if you have any further questions, I can take a look at your shipment directly if you email me your order number to info@dlttrading.com

Assuming you did the flat rate shipping it would have gone first class mail, annoyingly the lack of scans is currently pretty normal with first class mail packages, the post office is skipping scans on those more often that not. My postmaster indicated to me that the majority of first class mail won't get scans in transit, and likely won't update until the local distro or PO. I can say for sure that it left DLT and is in the hands of the USPS. It should update in the next few days at your local distro center or post office. Please let me know if you have any further questions, I can take a look at your shipment directly if you email me your order number to info@dlttrading.com
This is why I try to buy from DLT - Jordan is aces. More than I can say for USPS though - still saying "package received; pending acceptance" as it has since June 8. I did order it 1st class, so I know the typical scenario going this route, but typically my packages from DLT arrive pretty promptly. Still, I know I'm in good hands with DLT.

Yeah, this has been my experience, even when I added a signature required to 1st Class Mail.

I shipped a lot of knives last month that I sold thru the Exchange and EB. 1st Class Mail often just got reported as "in transit" for days on end until it finally reached its destination.

Priority Mail always got best treatment in terms of tracking.

Fortunately none of my shipments (around 20 or 30) were ever "lost" and finally reached their destination, although there were 2 -3 that I was seriously worried about.

Last edited:
I went through our shipments from Tuesday this morning spot checking from different pickup times, the only first class mail tracking that updated was a delivery in Milwaukee just a few hours south of us, every other first class mail package was still on the same pending acceptance message. The priority mail packages universally had scans, so its clearly not an isolated issue. I spoke to our postmaster and sent him about 25 tracking numbers for investigation.

This is why I try to buy from DLT - Jordan is aces. More than I can say for USPS though - still saying "package received; pending acceptance" as it has since June 8. I did order it 1st class, so I know the typical scenario going this route, but typically my packages from DLT arrive pretty promptly. Still, I know I'm in good hands with DLT.
Agreed!!! DLT and Jason great customer support, and they are absolutely killing it with their exclusive Spyderco models! Fingers crossed for Lum Chinese folder with 20CV and G10 scales!!!

I went through our shipments from Tuesday this morning spot checking from different pickup times, the only first class mail tracking that updated was a delivery in Milwaukee just a few hours south of us, every other first class mail package was still on the same pending acceptance message. The priority mail packages universally had scans, so its clearly not an isolated issue. I spoke to our postmaster and sent him about 25 tracking numbers for investigation.
You are aces Jordan. :cool:

The River's Edge Cutlery Exclusive Shaman CTS-204P PVD FDE Blade OD Green G-10 C229GPODFDE for $229.00:

"These will be dropping next week...now you can relax and enjoy your weekend :)
This item will be one per customer due to the high demand.
If you don't snag one on this drop, there will be plenty more made in the future!"

And mine appears to have been lost by USPS. :(
Be glad it wasn't shipped last December. I sold quite a few things on eBay and shipped them all out in the first week of December. I had packages that shipped 2 hours from my house and took 2 weeks to get there. I had other packages that took over a month to get to their destination. Half of them had a status of "Preparing" and stayed in that status for weeks.

On a related note, I bought a red and black Dragonfly 2 for my wife a few weeks ago and it arrived in a few days. She loves the knife since it's one of the few knives that will fit in her pockets. Women's pocket sizes are silly.

They attempted to deliver to my (closed) business Saturday. I'll receive it Monday. Still annoying it goes "dark" from Tuesday in Wisconsin until Saturday in Ohio, which is 2 days mailing (I do commercial mass mailings for a living).

My DLT order showed up, first class, yesterday.. In, PA..

I've all but given up on checking tracking.. For most all packages. Barely ever right.. lol..

I spoke to our postmaster this morning and he said all of the first class packages in this part of the state go through Milwaukee who is currently moving to a new building from their old building. As such there a big bottleneck and a lot of machines are down, which leads to a lot more hand processing and packages with less priority (heh) like first class just get pushed through without scans.

Happily I am seeing a large number of the dragonflys getting a scan at the destination post office and out for delivery this morning, with the remainder probably getting the same tomorrow and Wednesday.

I spoke to our postmaster this morning and he said all of the first class packages in this part of the state go through Milwaukee who is currently moving to a new building from their old building. As such there a big bottleneck and a lot of machines are down, which leads to a lot more hand processing and packages with less priority (heh) like first class just get pushed through without scans.

Happily I am seeing a large number of the dragonflys getting a scan at the destination post office and out for delivery this morning, with the remainder probably getting the same tomorrow and Wednesday.
Happy camper here with mine.

CG71Ddxh.jpg

3TO4wefh.jpg

Mine arrived from DLT yesterday also. Haven't put it to use yet but I will today.

Can we please keep on track here and not just keep commenting on shipping related things? REC is supposed to be releasing their Shaman exclusive, so I (probably along with many others) have been frantically checking my notifications from here haha

Curious how many of them they had? Seemed to be gone almost immediately…

Back