Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I got both a DLT Cruwear Manix 2 and an M4/Tanto/DLC PM2! It's been a good week.

Reactions: AF
These were in stock at dealer:

• ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Tanto Black DLC Blade Natural G-10 C81GM4PTBK2 BladeHQ (USA)
  • ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Tanto Satin Blade Natural G-10 C81GM4PT2 BladeHQ (USA)

Spyderco-Paramilitary-2-Tanto-Natural-G-10-Black-C81GM4PTBK2-BHQ-99617-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Paramilitary-2-Tanto-Natural-G-10-Black-C81GM4PTBK2-BHQ-99617-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Paramilitary-2-Tanto-Natural-G-10-Black-C81GM4PTBK2-BHQ-99617-jr-side-large.jpg

Spyderco-Paramilitary-2-Tanto-Natural-G-10-Satin-C81GM4PT2-BHQ-99308-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Paramilitary-2-Tanto-Natural-G-10-Satin-C81GM4PT2-BHQ-99308-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Paramilitary-2-Tanto-Natural-G-10-Satin-C81GM4PT2-BHQ-99308-jr-side-large.jpg

I was on the fence on getting the m4 tanto in satin. I kept clicking like most of you and had an opportunity to get through and get one. However, I decided to hold off and save for the cruwear pm2.

Congrats on all those that scored one. I’ll have to admit, I’m a little jealous.

Nice! I was able to get in on this too, after much clicking and waiting. Congrats S Snacktime

Anyone else?
I was lucky enough to get the satin finish tanto. thats what i wanted. the black finish seemed to go faster. I have to be patient as the site was really slow. Im super excited. this is the first knife I have really wanted in a while.
Thanks Sal for making such exciting blades!!

Hi Airborne,

Your welcome, but the credit needs to go to others. It was the customer, Eric, Kelly and Hilary plus out factory crew that made it happen.

sal

So I pre-ordered a cruwear pm2 the day they were announced as a motivator for finishing my last gd diss chapters. Short of a wood handled edition, this is the *ideal* version of this knife for me, and I'm wicked excited abt it. Was wondering, though, if anyone here with more experience in pre-ordering spyderco knives (I have none before now) is able to shed any light on how long I might be waiting for it to come through? I'm feeling eager, not impatient, but have no idea if I should be thinking in terms of weeks or months. Or next year. And if I should be extra careful about my grad student-scale account balances, not knowing when $170 is gonna hit haha. Thanks!

Edit - also meant to preface with: sorry if this is a super gauche thing to ask lol

Last edited:
So I pre-ordered a cruwear pm2 the day they were announced as a motivator for finishing my last gd diss chapters. Short of a wood handled edition, this is the *ideal* version of this knife for me, and I'm wicked excited abt it. Was wondering, though, if anyone here with more experience in pre-ordering spyderco knives (I have none before now) is able to shed any light on how long I might be waiting for it to come through? I'm feeling eager, not impatient, but have no idea if I should be thinking in terms of weeks or months. Or next year. And if I should be extra careful about my grad student-scale account balances, not knowing when $170 is gonna hit haha. Thanks!

Edit - also meant to preface with: sorry if this is a super gauche thing to ask lol

It’s a crapshoot as to when a Spyderco knife in a Reveal Volume will show up these days due to pandemic delays. It could be a few weeks or 6+ months.

Pre-ordered the micarta cruwear PM2.
Do I need one?
No.
But do I really want one?
Definitely. This has everything I want in a PM2.
Also looking forward to Z-max Mule and maybe spy27 Mule.

Still on the fence of pre ordering the crucarta pm2 just in case it takes a while to release

OT, sorry.

But what tool do you use to change the clip on the Atlantic?

I’m hoping that the’ll push through the first round of Cruwear Micarta PM2s and the sprint run of the Z-Wear Micarta Shamans at the same time. I hear that Micarta is pretty nasty to work with, and I’m thinking they might want to do it all at once.

I pre-ordered the PM 2 in cruwear micarta. Para 3 in Cruwear micarta next please.

The Jade PM2 (black blade) caught my attention. After a lot of clicking and refreshing, I purchased my first ever spyderco! I can’t to see what the hype is about.
You won’t be disappointed!

Back