Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

16 new Spyderco Knife Models (see Post #1) have been delivered so far in 2021 of which 5 (31%) were Sprint Runs or Dealer/Distributor Exclusives (number of all new models by month delivered is listed below):

1. JAN 2021: 16

Due to Pandemic Delays, there are still quite a few new Spyderco Knife Models in the pipeline to be delivered from Reveal Volumes 4, 5 & 6.

To be released from the 2020 Spyderco Reveal Volume 6 (September 9, 2020) and it’s now 145 days (nearly 5 months) since that announcement:

1. Police4 Lightweight K390 Blue FRN C07FP4K390 (Japan)
  2. Delica4 Lightweight CPM-S30V Black TiCN Blade Pink FRN C11FPPNS30VBK (Japan)
  3. Tenacious Lightweight CPM-S35VN PlainEdge Blue FRN C122PBL (China)
  4. Tenacious Lightweight CPM-S35VN CombinationEdge Blue FRN C122PSBL (China)
  5. Manbug VG-10 Wharncliffe Black TiCN Blade Black FRN MBKWPBK (Japan)
  6. Pattadese M390 Black G-10 C257GP (Italy)
  7. Autonomy2 LC200N Black DLC Blade CombinationEdge Black G-10 C165GPSBBK2 (USA)
  8. Autonomy2 LC200N Black DLC Blade SpyderEdge Black G-10 C165GSBBK2 (USA)
  9. SmallFly2 CPM-S30V Black G-10 B02GP2 (USA)
  10. Mule Team CPM-S45VN MT31P (USA)
  11. ParaMilitary2 CPM-SPY27 Colorado Flag G-10 C81GPCOFL2 Sprint Run (USA)

To be released from the 2020 Spyderco Reveal Volume 5 (May 5, 2020) and it’s now 272 days (nearly 9 months) since that announcement:

1. Lil’ Native CPM-S90V Carbon Fiber C230CF90VP Sprint Run (USA)
  2. Mule Team CPM-SPY27 MT28P (USA)
  3. Native Chief CPM-S90V Carbon Fiber C244CF90VP Sprint Run (USA)
  4. Shaman Z-Wear PM Brown Canvas Micarta C229MPZW Sprint Run (USA)
  5. Swick5 Large PlainEdge LC200N Black G-10 Boltaron Sheath FB14P5 (USA)
  6. Swick5 Large SpyderEdge LC200N Black G-10 Boltaron Sheath FB14S5 (USA)
  7. Swick6 Small PlainEdge LC200N Black G-10 Boltaron Sheath FB14P6 (USA)
  8. Swick6 Small SpyderEdge LC200N Black G-10 Boltaron Sheath FB14S6 (USA)

To be released from the 2020 Spyderco Reveal Volume 4 (January 15, 2020) and it’s now 383 days (over a year) since that announcement:

1. Native Chief CPM-REX45 Burnt Orange G-10 C244GPBORE Sprint Run (USA)

I really wanted a black DLC tanto blade Paramilitary 2 with black G10 grips, but they were gone in minutes from bladehq the other day before I could even add one to my cart. Emailed bladehq about it and they said they only got a few of them. Then I look on ebay and people are apparently buying these and marking them up nearly double the MSRP. Are more going to be produced soon? I don't understand why these are so hard to get if there is such a demand can't greater quantities be produced? There is apparently good profit to be made here for Spyderco, but instead is going to those few who are buying and reselling them.

I really wanted a black DLC tanto blade Paramilitary 2 with black G10 grips, but they were gone in minutes from bladehq the other day before I could even add one to my cart. Emailed bladehq about it and they said they only got a few of them. Then I look on ebay and people are apparently buying these and marking them up nearly double the MSRP. Are more going to be produced soon? I don't understand why these are so hard to get if there is such a demand can't greater quantities be produced? There is apparently good profit to be made here for Spyderco, but instead is going to those few who are buying and reselling them.
I think Bladehq will keep making them, and once the market is more saturated, prices will stabilize. Right now supply can’t keep up with demand, but I’d give it some time and avoid secondary market price gouging for the time being. They do pop up here on the forums for time to time for reasonable prices.

Hi Bleasure,

Welcome to our forum.

sal

Wow - well that's friggin awesome, thank you for the welcome Sal!! And RamZar, I appreciate your reply, and especially the work you do here putting that list together. It's a genuine service, and obviously takes a fair amount of labor to gather everything. It's useful and much appreciated.

So no mention of the much anticipated Z-wear/Micarta Shaman? It hit the official Spyderco site yesterday and obviously quickly sold out. Let the feeding frenzy begin!

This might be the wrong thread to ask, but is there any idea when the Salts from the most recent reveal will be hitting stores? I've been wanting the LC200N Pacific for a while, and they're finally starting to come back in stock from the hype of the initial release, but it occurs to me that the Delica sized version might suit my needs better. Plus I've yet to own a Delica (blasphemy for a Spydie fan I know), and never a Spyderco wharncliffe either. I'm excited for this one, and on a few email notification lists, just curious if there was a projected time frame.

This might be the wrong thread to ask, but is there any idea when the Salts from the most recent reveal will be hitting stores? I've been wanting the LC200N Pacific for a while, and they're finally starting to come back in stock from the hype of the initial release, but it occurs to me that the Delica sized version might suit my needs better. Plus I've yet to own a Delica (blasphemy for a Spydie fan I know), and never a Spyderco wharncliffe either. I'm excited for this one, and on a few email notification lists, just curious if there was a projected time frame.
Knives&Lint Knives&Lint Check your PM Brother.

Can't answer your question, but have you tried the Endura sized handles?

I too thought the Delica sized handles was the way to go until I tried an Endura.

The thickness off the scales makes the handle sooooo gooooood!! And then it comes with all that sweet long FFG blade with that utility tip...

Last edited:
Can't answer your question, but have you tried the Edura sized handles?

I too thought the Delica sized handles was the way to go until I tried an Endura.

The thickness off the scales makes the handle sooooo gooooood!! And then it comes with all that sweet long FFG blade with that utility tip...

Yea, I've been using the H1 Pacific for many years as my kayaking /beach knife, and your right the size is perfect. In fact, I found the lc200n pacific in stock (thanks to a friend ;)) and I think I'm gonna go ahead and pick one up. I'll still find a reason to pick up the smaller wharncliffe when it comes out though probably.

Have many of you who scored a recent BladeHQ Pm2 tanto in M4 recieved yours yet? Mine was supposed to have been here Wednesday, but USPS tracking just says "in transit." I know things are slow with them right now, but I starting to worry it could be lost. I would at least feel better with a location update.

Mine went from nothing to delivered in my PO Box. No updates on progress until after the fact, then it all showed up. USPS is having trouble. I should have upgraded to UPS for peace of mind.

Have many of you who scored a recent BladeHQ Pm2 tanto in M4 recieved yours yet? Mine was supposed to have been here Wednesday, but USPS tracking just says "in transit." I know things are slow with them right now, but I starting to worry it could be lost. I would at least feel better with a location update.

I've never seen USPS more backed up than it has been in recent weeks.

I want one of those delica sized ones as well. Keeping eyes open for in stock notifications.

Mine went from nothing to delivered in my PO Box. No updates on progress until after the fact, then it all showed up. USPS is having trouble. I should have upgraded to UPS for peace of mind.
Thanks, that does make me feel a little better. I'm about done with USPS. In addition to slow shipping, I've have quite a few packages lost and numerous knives stolen, only to receive boxes that are cut open. May have to pay up for UPS or Fedex from now on.

Back