Spyderco Manix 2 broken ball lock cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay listen here kid. I’m saying I’ve encountered more people who have had it break on them than people who have had no problem. This is old news though little buddy so there’s no point in talking about it anymore.
What did you do with the knife? Most people do not have the problem you claimed everyone has had.

You can always close it yourself since it’s your thread. Right up at the top where it says Thread Tools. Just don’t super glue it ;)
For the millionth time I’m on mobile and don’t have the option.

I
What exactly were you expecting? The best suggestion , which you received multiple times, was to send it to Spyderco for repair.

If it is a known defect, like you say, I'm sure they will repair it free of charge.

Why don't you want to send it to Spyderco for repair?
I’ve already sent it to Spyderco and they’re giving me newer black cage and paid the shipping and everything. Getting it back tomorrow.

I

I’ve already sent it to Spyderco and they’re giving me newer black cage and paid the shipping and everything. Getting it back tomorrow.
So you got good advice then. Not sure why you aren't appreciative to those that gave it.

Strange, I have the option on my phone. Are you sure you're looking in the right spot?

No! Impossible!

He is only right! He cannot look at the wrong spot! Rather it was the website that places the option in the wrong spot, they should have put it where he was looking!

In all seriousness though JDX chill out. I’m glad you got it fixed. Who cares if you made an error trying to fix it yourself. Thats how we all learn.

I

Very good. Sounds like spyderco is fixing the issue. Once again, they come through like the stand up company they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back