Spyderco PM2 in s110v

I've carried the S110V PM2 since Saturday, and often find myself admiring that unique shade of G-10. A big thumbs up, Sal!

Here you go!

3CB1767B-CCD6-4492-9AAF-B8858E3AD0A1_zps3wqznh3t.jpg

4DAA95F8-CDA0-4C15-BAC7-92555A733ED4_zpsqcphjip8.jpg

Bright light will show through the semi translucent G-10, but it's nothing like the Blue Manix 2 Lightweight in BD1

8DE7965C-DE9F-4BD7-964C-3E820E47B762_zpsndmbypxj.jpg

BladeHQ is calling it Blue/Purple in their header, and the Blurple in the description.
http://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco-Paramilitary-2-Knife-Dark--31164

Blurple sounds about right,lol.

I like the dull looking earth tone colored G10, but I may have gotten one if they were a dark navy blue.
Most all do like more color than I, so congrats to all of those that love this shade of Blue:thumbup:

Last edited:
I like the dull looking earth tone colored G10, but I may have gotten one if they were a dark navy blue.
Most all do like more color than I, so congrats to all of those that love this shade of Blue:thumbup:

I would have been a lot more excited about this knife if it were in a dull navy or grayish blue. I'll get one nonetheless, and maybe it'll grow on me, but I'm not going to rush out to buy it or pay more than I need.

It reminds me of grape Mike and Ikes color or Welch's grape juice purple in certain lighting. The Welch's Paramilitary 2 :D. Here is a few pictures I did. And I did a video of it as well.

Direct sunlight.

BBS has them, but I wouldn't brag about their price.

When I venture over to their website, I do it to rejoice on how much I saved elsewhere, or how much I didn't spend in general. Win/win.
Still looking for the PM2 s110v but too slow on the trigger when the few are available. I am patient so not a problem in waiting.

It's great looking. The local store got ten in and they were gone in an afternoon (I didn't see them till they were all gone).

The edges of the scales seem quite blocky. If I get one I will attack it with some sandpaper to break those edges. It did wonders for the comfort of my G10 Native 5 and Caly 3.

I've noticed this too. It seems newer PM2s have a very small chamfer on the edges while the older ones had a nice, comparatively large radius. I think the large radius looks and definitely feels better.

It reminds me of grape Mike and Ikes color

Your first photo seems a little bit too much blue, your second and third photo look just like mine. The photos in post #64 look like mine too. My photo in direct sun doesn't show the color as well as I had hoped.

photo%20pm2%20s110v%202b_zpstgbosyrg.jpg

Excited to get this one. Thankfully I was able to preorder it. :cool: Prices on the bay and the dealers who have it in stock are north of $200 which with a street price of $150 is a little crazy but I've been known to overpay for a para or two (those weren't production models though). :eek:

Back