Spyderco T-shirts~Opinions Needed ASAP

Hi everyone!
The T-Shirt team is madly finalizing plans for Spyderco T-Shirts. We'd like one more round of opinions, if you please.
Colors
Designs
Pocket/no pocket
etc....
Thanks!
Danelle

I have three requests...dark color, quality fabric, and XXXL.
Nick

i like t shirts with pockets. kinda useless i know, but hey, i have less useful things.

i like light colors (im in the sun a lot) say natural cotton color, or grey.

i dont like shirts with a big logo on the chest. (small brest logo with big on back?thats fine.)

i like shirts that stay the size i buy them in. get preshrunk please. (humm, i guess i can assume normal spidie quality and dont need to wory about that, right?)

------------------
'Till next time,
Rich the kite guy

One more thing..what about logos?
All God's Critters?
Something about the Military Army?
any good ideas?

Guess I'll put my .02 in while I'm here...
Black or dark blue
small logo on the front...maybe just the word "Spyderco" on or over where the pocket would be...
Something cool and sorta big on the back...
all of our signatures would be cool....the crew I mean...
hmm
Something to think about
Danelle

I would like a dark color polo with no pocket embrodiered Spyder on the front I really like the little guy. No color preference on the embellem. I really liked the shirts that they had at Blade I think that they were white with a black & red collar. Sorry really don't like Tee shirts.

Long live the HOLE !!!!!!!!!!!
MIKE

I'm a long time lurker and first time poster but here's my idea. No LARGE logos. Hate that on any shirt even if it is a Spyderco. I would personally like a white cotton shirt (good quality cotton) with the "Spyderco" text on top of a small lighter coloured Spyderco logo on the breast. Preferably no pocket. And a Spyderco logo on the back of the neck crawling upwards. Now just make it available in Toronto.

Naturally, it should be availabe in sizes for the "horizontally challenged."
wink.gif

On the front, where the pocket is or would be: Spyderco and the little Spyder bug.

On the back . . .

I like the "All God's Critter's poster, but it might be a bit complex for a T-shirt. Perhaps a critter or three from the poster, changing critters and background colors every six months or so, as production goes on, to encourage collectors to buy and buy and buy.
wink.gif
wink.gif

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com

Pocket! Small spyder logo on chest, big logo on back. Major sizes and grey, blue or natural colors!

Polo Shirt

Lasts longer, looks better. IMO
Small Spyderco logo with name.

Mark

[This message has been edited by mcfg (edited 19 July 1999).]

Ohhhh K! I NEED one of those! Big horizontal sizes for the girth-enhanced, tall sizes would be VERY nice, a small Spyderco logo on the front, chest pocket or none is OK, signatures of crew with "all God's critters" or something of the same on back, quality T's such as those by "SDI" or equivalent, common colors: black, navy, gray, tan. Oh yea, I forgot...ya hooooo! I want one!

If you do a polo, then no front pocket and make the sleeves banded. Same colors, sizes, etc. Polos are nice!

[This message has been edited by Savman (edited 19 July 1999).]

Navy blue or grey (preferably a choice of either) with a big round circle on the back and Spyderco spider logo in the middle of it, representing the Hole and Spydie' of course. On the front, over the right breast, a fairly small, tastefully done logo saying "Spyderco". Oh, also maybe around the cirle on the back hab=ving that quote about integrity (to paraphrase): Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching...
That would be AWESOME!!!

------------------
My Custom Kydex Sheath pagehttp://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Lab/1298/knifehome.html
Palmer College of Chiropractic
On Two Wheels

My vote--no pocket T-shirt, small Spyder logo on the front where the pocket normally resides and large "All God's Critters" poster on the back. White or grey.

Or we could do the black blade full serrated tanto with multi-color lazer etched scales...whoops, wrong thread.
smile.gif

One of our vendors says they can put the entire "All God's Critters Painting" in color on the back of a "T" shirt. opinions?
sal

I'm not sure about the back picture or whatever, but for the front, I agree with having a small spyder bug and "Spyderco" on the front breast. I'd prefer lighter colors - being in Florida, I die in dark colors

------------------
JP Bullivant

Hi I am Daniel, I am 11 years old. Danelle O'Shea is my mom. |I think the spyderco T shirt should have a big gold Spyder on the back with a Spyderco word on the left pocket part.
Bye

Black shirt w/ red or white print
No pocket, maybe an open plain edge knife on the left cuff of the shirt

Maybe include free sticker?
wink.gif

Hey, it's Dan O'Shea, getting in on the business.....
White T-shirt, no pocket.
Pictures of every Spyderco knife all over the shirt, almost like polka dots, but bigger.
Dan

Hello Everyone,

Well, from the looks of it we already have quite a few opinions/suggestions out there ranging from Sal Glesser himself, to the O"Shea Clan, to many of us other "spydie" addicts.

My humble vote would be for a polo shirt in darker, earth tone (blue, green), uni colors, that is a bit more conservative looking (no pockets).

Something along the lines of Lacoste, yet w/'spydie" rather then the gator (great for us "preppie" golf, and boating, crowd).

Said Polo shirt, needless to say should also ideally be 100% pre-shrunk cotton, hence "low maintenance."

The T-shirt, in stark contrast, would be great in stone colors. I envision an 100% cotton, pre-shrunk, gray background shirt with black "spydie" logo on left upper front (possibly spider web on back). Additionally, also a black background t-shirt, same pattern as above, yet with white logo/lettering.

Thanks a bunch,

Michael Cedric

Post Scriptum: Not all of us, by the way, are "horizontally challenged," hence I feel the need to speak up for (us) lean & mean crowd (ergo lets have S-M-L-XL sizes please).

Post post scriptum: I "second" Danelle's husband's idea of a plain white background t-shirt with otherwise various, large model, Spyderco folders on front and back!

------------------

"You learn something new every day!"

[This message has been edited by MCSwiney (edited 20 July 1999).]

[This message has been edited by MCSwiney (edited 20 July 1999).]

I don't care what color the shirt is, don't need a pocket. Would like to see a "Military" shirt of some sort AND a "critters" version. Please just don't have only size xxl as I'm 5'9" and 150 lbs, obviously get lost in the oversized stuff, thanks.

Back