Spyderco T-shirts~Opinions Needed ASAP

Thanks for all the great input, everyone! I am impressed at the number of posts, and I appreciate it!

I'm going to let this run through today, and then hand it over. I will keep you posted as to what's decided and availability.

Danelle
Oh, you're a feminist, isn't that precious

sized to at least XXXL please..
smile.gif

------------------
chaz

Again, Danelle, please include a pocket. I need them and will not buy a shirt w/o one.

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh

djo62,

Regardless of the style of the shirt, I am sure that everyone would still buy one!
smile.gif
Thanks for the goodies and the cool Sticker! You are just too nice to me
smile.gif

md2020

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A POLO IN 50/50 MATERIAL
(FOR DURABILITY),IN GREY OR BLACK,WITH A POLICE AND MILITARY (TWO FLAGSHIP MODELS),
CRISSCROSED OVER THE LEFT BREAST.
I WOULD PUT SPYDERCO CLIPIT KNIVES BELOW THAT,AND A SPYDER ABOVE IT.
ALSO IF YOU DECIDE TO DO THE"ALL GODS
CRITTERS" THING, MAKE SURE YOU PUT ME IN THERE!
wink.gif

------------------

Gotta have the bug and the logo "Integrity is being good" on a tee shirt and the Spyderco logo on a nice polo shirt.
Either way you gotta have the bug.

Bobby

"Have you hugged your bug today?"

Please... Polo shirt with pocket. Gotta have a pocket for pens, notepad, lens caps, film etc. Thanks for letting us all vote!!

Black, Front Pocket (with small logo on it)
Large design on back, but not "god's critters" Something focusing on the thumb hole

Polo Shirt.

Embroidered Spydie Bugs on the collar points.

On breast "Official Spyderco Tester" or the like.

Simple is good.

Or you can just make the Worker 2000 and we can wear it.....

------------------
Marion David Poff aka Eye, one can msg me at mdpoff@hotmail.com

I wrote a review of the Kasper AFCK variant, an interview of Bob Kasper, and some thoughts and brainstorms of the AFCK in general. It can be found at http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000568.html . Check it out and tell me what you think.

"I'm just an advertisement for a version of myself." David Byrne

"It's the action, not the fruit of the action that's important. You have to do the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing there will be no result." Gandhi

Pretty sure this is too late..but I like the Polo shirt idea with the "spyder".

Yes, some of us have entirely too many T-shirts...but I would still buy another. I noticed someone mentioned the "High Performance Matter Separators" earlier....maybe with a picture of the Civilian??? that would be a heckuva shirt!! Just Kidding. Hey, I'd be proud to wear any Spyderco shirt. New clothes!!!

Put me down for polo style,pocketed,lighter colored.I like the clip illusion and matter seperators ideas. Above all,please make it pre-shrunk and available in 3X for us big boned types. Make it, and we shall buy!
David AKTI#A000150

Gosh this thread got hit hard here's my $0.02 even though it's late...

Nice polo shirt with spydie logo on the breast nothing on the back. Colors black with white pinstripe collar and sleeves or white with black pinstripe collar and sleeves. BUT the pinstripes on the collar and sleeves would not be standard pinstripes but the serration pattern used on Spydie serrated knives.

------------------
AKTI Member # A000835

The lil' "Spydie" on the front ( left chest area) and the "Critters" logo on the back.

------------------
"Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars.
And say 'These wounds I had on Crispin's day.'" ...Wm. Shakespeare

Back